Can I get some cosplay friends?!

Options
Hey everyone! I have been struggling to use MFP regularly for the past 2 months because I got distracted by all the yummy holiday foods. I am trying to get a support team to help me stay on track for the new year, so I was wondering if any cosplayers would like to add me as a friend and we can keep each other motivated? Right now my goal is to lose 20 pounds by St. Patrick's day. Yes, I am a huge nerd, so my main motivation for losing weight is to look better in cosplay. ^^;;

So, yeah... if anyone else is looking for a fellow cosplayer to support their fitness goals, please add me! I need more MFP friends! :)

Replies

• Artemis00diana
    Options
    Hi yeah! me please!! (other cosplayers are more than welcome to add me too ^^)
  • YanPio
    YanPio Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! If you want, you can add me, and other cosplayers can as well! :D
  • superdrive0
    Options
    Thanks for the adds guys! Let's get fit! :)
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • animelose2012
    Options
    i will add you too
  • butterflyfaerie
    butterflyfaerie Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same here! Would love to add any cosplayers :)
  • GelaMin
    Options
    That's one of my big reasons for losing weight too! So feel free to add me! I will add you!
  • chrisd928
    chrisd928 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not super active in cosplaying atm (I really want to do something great as a reward when I hit my first goal), but people can feel free to add me and I will be SUPER supportive ^_^
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm super brand new to cosplay, but i would love to get some cosplaying friends! i'll add you!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    This reminds me i need to upload the next chunk of my costume seeing as i completed it this weekend :D
    feel free to add me
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm open to FR :), can't wait to get to my goal weight and make this bad boy for Gen Con next year

http://www.mattwilsonart.com/gallery pages/deneghra.shtml
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Kristin. I've fallen in love with Cosplay and reeeeally want to get in shape to do a possible Lady Deadpool cosplay for the first Comic Con in March in my state. If NOT I would love to be super ready for Gen Con next August *crosses fingers*. I've been trying to talk my husband into doing it as well, as he had mentioned he wanted to be Deadpool. I don't know, honestly what I would do but I've never cosplayed before....it's just always fascinated me :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me! Any lover of cosplay is a freind of mine. ^_^ I'm just getting motivated again to lose weight again since it's easier AND cheaper to buy a cosplay in my size rather than have it tailored to my size. I'm not extremely overweight, but if I continue with my habits, I'll be there in no time at all. I'm hoping to get an 80 cm waist by February or March 2014 in preparation for upcoming conventions. Good luck to you!
  • realmeryl16
    realmeryl16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also cosplay! I've done Haruhi Suzumiya, Xion (Kingdom Hearts), Elsie (TWGOK), and I'll be doing Baby Doll (Suckerpunch) next!

Actually the Baby Doll cosplay is the reason why I went on my fitness pal. I need to lose a bit of flab here and there so I'd look good in my costume.^^

Nice to meet you guys. Feel free to add me.