Introductions :)

Options
Lacey_Cakes
Lacey_Cakes Posts: 223 Member
Howdy! Im lacey 24 with a 5 month old and have about 100 lbs to lose :)

Replies

• LeeKeplar
    LeeKeplar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is LeAnn and I am 47 years old! Not sure how that happened but it did. I am currently at 215 lbs and would love to be at 150 lbs. Actually I would love to be back in the 100's again. I live in Council Grove, KS. I have two adult children. Tyler is 20 and Megan is 18. Tyler is in votech in Manhattan and Megan is playing softball at Cloud County, Concordia KS. The last month I have not been trying at all. So I figure that on Jan 1. I am giving this a goood try and serious too. My secret goal is to get into my wedding dress for my 25 year annivsary and have some glamour shots taken or to get into some of my daughters prom dresses!. But not telling anyone for fear they will laugh at me. Oh and my 25 year anniv. is coming up in June, 2013. :wink:
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amy. I'm not actually in Hutch but I'm about 10 minutes away. :) Excited to see a group for this area! I have 50 more pounds till my ultimate goal. Could even lose another 10 or 20 on top of that but 150 sounds amazing! I have 4 kiddos ages 6, 3, 2, and 4 months.
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amy. I'm not actually in Hutch but I'm about 10 minutes away. :) Excited to see a group for this area! I have 50 more pounds till my ultimate goal. Could even lose another 10 or 20 on top of that but 150 sounds amazing! I have 4 kiddos ages 6, 3, 2, and 4 months.

welcome to the group!!!
  • Yo8798
    Yo8798 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Stephanie! I'm 29 and live in Hutch. I have 3 kiddos ages 5, 3 and 2! Glad to see this group! Maybe we can get some more members too :) I have a membership to the Y so been trying to do that when I can. I have lost 30 lbs so far on my journey and ultimately want to loose at least 100 lbs more!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Hey, I'm Stephanie! I'm 29 and live in Hutch. I have 3 kiddos ages 5, 3 and 2! Glad to see this group! Maybe we can get some more members too :) I have a membership to the Y so been trying to do that when I can. I have lost 30 lbs so far on my journey and ultimately want to loose at least 100 lbs more!

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for joining and congrats on the 30 lbs! Im trying to add more people all the time so we can have a little Hutch support community :)
  • EmmaCate416
    EmmaCate416 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Emma. I'm a young-'un but I honestly have more experience than most would ask for. I've got PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) along with being at risk for diabetes and sleep apnea because of the syndrome, my family history, and my weight. I'd like to lose weight to a) reduce this risk and b) increase my likelihood of living a normal life with PCOS including the possibility of having children. I am engaged, going to school in McPherson for Social Work, living in Hutch, and trying to get back into Martial Arts, this time Tae-Kwon-Do. I have A LOT of weight to lose, though, so I won't even bother putting current or goal, since my goal is to reduce health risks, not a certain weight mostly because I know I'll never get down to what I'd truly like to be. I think that's pretty much it!
  • Lacey_Cakes
    Options
    Well welcome Emma! I think with hard work you will get what you want and get healthy. Good luck and if you need support we are here :)