Welcome to the group....

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
Just letting everyone know that I have asigned a few individuals as mods for the group, (TexanAngel79, ANeWcRe8N, canelly & RunnerJenn). These are your mods so if you have any questions or would like to request someone added to this group drop any one of us a line to send out the invite.

I would like to start getting to know everyone in Texas and maybe plan some group workouts, share workouts, organize happy hours, gatherings, ect. I have assigned the mods for each of the regions (Dallas area, San Antonio Area, Houston Area and Austin Area) so we have most of the major metroplexes covered. Get with your mod if you would like to organize something local in your Area. Here are the areas assigned below:

- Austin Area - Danny_Boy13 & ANeWcRe8N
- San Antonio Area - RunnerJenn0708
- Dallas Area - TexanAngel79
- Houston Area - canelly

Should anyone have any kind of complaints or the such just touch base with your local mod and they will hear you out. Other then that welcome to Texas MFP's.

Danny_Boy

Replies

• TexanAngel79
    Options
    Thanks Danny for starting this!!!
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This group is going to be a great thing for a lot of people. Networking, fellow-shipping, interaction are vital keys when reaching for results. Thanks for starting this Danny and thanks for inviting me to the group.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    No prolem man. *Thumbs up*
  • LaurenRosePR
    LaurenRosePR Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Cool! I'm currently in Houston but could be moving to Austin or Dallas after graduation in May if I don't stay in Houston!
  • tmichel7
    tmichel7 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite Danny!