Welcome - please introduce yourself

Options
GC2B
GC2B Posts: 168 Member
Hi everyone, please take a little time introduce yourself, if you use a different user name to what you are known as please add that too if you wish.

Replies

• lulaloops
    lulaloops Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Lula88 here! Im sure most of you will know who I am! xx
  • GC2B
    Options
    Hi Lula :)

Well I'm Gemma, UKBride name is the same as here (easier for my brain to remember)
    Getting married in May 2013 so hoping to lose the lb's that have crept on since meeting OH and having baby.
  • Georgia19121991
    Options
    hi im georgia, like i had a baby last year and im getting married at the end of november so i want to loose weight for that. have been on this for some time but forget to log my meals and exercise in. ( need help and motivation) can anyone help??!!!
  • GC2B
    Options
    Hi Georgia, welcome to the group.
    Feel free to post whenever you need support or anything.
    Making friends keeps you going, seeing their updates and inspiration and knowing your not alone on the bad days definitely helps.
  • Oleh123
    Oleh123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My name is Olenka (Oleh on UKB) and I want to lose weight for June. I've put on 10 pounds since my dress fitting so I'm hoping to lose this and a further 7 pounds.

I loooove food so I'm finding the whole diet thing difficult!!!

Only 4 months before my fitting so am stressing it, hopefully that will help me to lose weight ...

Good luck everyone,

xx
  • joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, im joelle
    im getting married June 2014, in sixteen and a half months time, but I know its going to fly by, im struggling to get motivated and my weights slowly creeping on.

Started over again today... So hopefully this is the last starting over

Joelle
  • GC2B
    Options
    Welcome everyone xx
  • alicia1626
    alicia1626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alicia (MrsMcK2B on ukb) I'm struggling with sw at the minute & not sure if I should leave my group or not. Think I'd maybe be better saving my 5er & doing this instead. No date set yet but it'll be Jan 2015 for my wedding :)