my 30 day results 11-15 thru 12-15

Options
i started on November the 15th, my 31st birthday. i have a very long way to go but here are my results this far

day 30! i have lost 19 lbs! my acne is gone, my skin issues on my feet are gone, i can exercise everyday, i have enjoyed zumba and strength training. my words can't express how happy i am. i was having fybro symptoms, gone, my joints always hurt, gone!, chest pains, gone!!!!! i feel free, and this is NOT HARD! IT IS SO EASY. you just have to decide if you want to be healthy and happy for real or do you want to be "fake" happy eating your oreos and pizza, thinking your are happy eating like everyone else??? i no longer feel deprived. i feel like a new person.

Replies

• musclesglasses5
    musclesglasses5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! I'm currently a couple days into my Primal challenge -- and I can already feel the benefits -- have lost around 7lb so far and have more physical energy. Waiting for the low-carb flu to pass so that I have tons of mental energy as well! Keep it up!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! I'm currently a couple days into my Primal challenge -- and I can already feel the benefits -- have lost around 7lb so far and have more physical energy. Waiting for the low-carb flu to pass so that I have tons of mental energy as well! Keep it up!

how are you doing now?
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    day 55, i have lost 26 lbs thus far and feeling wonderful!
  • Vmg773
    Vmg773 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this kind of slow. Doing it more of the time then not, but trying to figure out how to integrate it into those nights out (i'm a single gal). I feel incredibly nauseous at the thought of eating meat (vegetarian for 10 years) so it's been a process. I think i'm going to go get some nuts and sub those for meat....
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    you can do it , if you feel like it what you need to do. :) and as far as meat, i would take it slow, we only eat wild meat of grass fed. we only eat happy animals :)
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this kind of slow. Doing it more of the time then not, but trying to figure out how to integrate it into those nights out (i'm a single gal). I feel incredibly nauseous at the thought of eating meat (vegetarian for 10 years) so it's been a process. I think i'm going to go get some nuts and sub those for meat....

Hemp hearts are a better source of protein than nuts.
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    hey all! just an update, today is day 73 i am down 30.6 lbs!
  • Vmg773
    Options
    clearly i'm doing something wrong, since i can't seem to lose weight.
    I think part of it is that i'm only sticking to this about 70 percent of the time....but i still feel like i should be seeing some progress?
  • LittleTrollCupcake
    Options
    I think part of it is that i'm only sticking to this about 70 percent of the time....but i still feel like i should be seeing some progress?

I think you answered your own question as to why you aren't losing weight. You can't do the diet 70% of the time and expect to see 70% of the results.
  • Vmg773
    Options
    I'm not expecting to see 70% of the progress....just you know any.
  • LittleTrollCupcake
    Options

Well, you know what the problem is. It isn't the diet.
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    for me its all or nothing. I really have to watch my carbs. If 30% of the time I didn't I wouldn't lose any weight.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

Well, you know what the problem is. It isn't the diet.

This. Even when I was only doing it about 60% of the time I saw results because I was not binging the other 40%, I would just have a sandwich for dinner or lunch or a baked potato with a meal.

My guess is that this is not the case with you.