Looking for friends

Options
I am doing my second run of p90x with some insanity thrown in. I still have a lot of weight to loose and would appreciate some friends who would be supportive and encouraging and either are doing or have done those programs. Thanks!

Replies

• jroleary21
    Options
    Hey Michael,
    Great job so far losing over 30lbs! I just started Insanity myself.
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I completed my first round of p90x last week and started Insanity this week.
  • CortneyHicks20
    Options
    Awesome job. The very first time i did a p90x workout i had to pause during the warm up!!! They are tough so congrats on making it to Round 2!!
  • michaelinnc84
    michaelinnc84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the props. Feel free to add as a friend.
  • emma1002
    Options
    hi i just started insanity this week im on day 8, im looking for some friends too x
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of P90x lean ... and I've been working out regularly in more than 3 years! Great job on the hard work. Keep it up!
  • allesmom
    Options
    Day 12 of my first try at P90x....very tough but loving It. I think any workout/diet program is a challenge to commit to because it involves change; not everyone thrives with change (definitely not me). I commend you for completing the program and sticking to it! Seeking support is a great idea. Good work!! I'd love support as well.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hello?
  • joebanz77
    joebanz77 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Awesome job completing P90X and jumping into Round 2! Keep bringin it brotha!!