Options
FabnFit2013
FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
will a weekly weigh in and measurements help track progress ? what do you think

Replies

• betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    From what I hear - the 30DS changes your body shape (toning and firming) more so than weight loss. I think we should measure weekly.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    the First time I ever did 30 day shred I Loss 24lbs, But I was Like 264lbs.. then the 2nd time I Loss19lbs and I was about 180-190 lbs and The Inches Loss Were Great too But I Also Toned alot During the Process.. So I say Yes Measurements and Weightloss Checkins would be a Great thing.. If it's on Here Public or If you Just want to Keep it tracked on your own at Home ;)

~Rachel~
  • RBoop57
    RBoop57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes, keeping track of your weight and measurements will keep you accountable of what you are doing. Doing it at least once a week is good. Even though the DVD says lose up to 20 lbs in 30 days, I am sure you have to watch your diet as well. My Goal is to complete the 30 day shred and see what it can do for me. However, I really need to watch what I eat and the calories I consume.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Personally having done this workout twice.. measure at the beginning, measure at the end. Those of you who get discouraged easily and haven't done this before will become frustrated when you gain an inch or 3 lbs unexpectedly.

With that being said, measure whenever you want - I will be measuring every week cause I have done this before and I want to know where the weight and inches are being lost.