Team Bob - Week 4 weigh in

Options
6mimi
6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
Hi Team Bob! Welcome to week 4 weigh in!:flowerforyou:
I am excited for weigh in. My favorite part is getting to start a clean slate for the week. Remember to weigh in on Tuesday everyone. I have to close the board on Wednesday morning and I do not want to lose any team members. You are all so special and valued. If for some reason you cannot post, please contact me so I can help. I'm here for you!!:heart:

Please post:
Prior Weight-
Current Weight-

Good luck everyone!! Let's make this next week our best ever!

Replies

• yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hello Coach,
    I weighed today because I am in another challenge and guess what....my previous weight was 286 and this morning at 730 am I stepped on the scale and weighed in at 277...I didnt believe it so I got back on the scale again and it said 277.
    I have been on steriods for a total of about a month and not eating right and it showed on the scale.

I started to exercise and as you see I lost weight...I will feel that I am able to contribute to the team...:smile:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Hello Coach,
    I weighed today because I am in another challenge and guess what....my previous weight was 286 and this morning at 730 am I stepped on the scale and weighed in at 277...I didnt believe it so I got back on the scale again and it said 277.
    I have been on steriods for a total of about a month and not eating right and it showed on the scale.

I started to exercise and as you see I lost weight...I will feel that I am able to contribute to the team...:smile:

That's wonderful! Steroids can really do a number on your body. I was on them for my 2 week migraine right before Christmas and my son is on them fairly often due to his asthma. I am glad you are feeling better and are able to exercise again! Congrats on your loss!:happy: Remember... no matter what the scale says.... you are always contributing to being on Team Bob! WTG!
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Last week: 300.4#
    This week: 305.6#

AGGHGGHHHHH!!! something isn't right in this equation... how the same %#^# do you gain 5# in a week even if you only exercise THREE days and 5 workouts... and manage your calories EASILY below TDEE (I mean, assuming I was off by 10-20%, I'd still be below projected TDEE)

So, CRAPOLA!@!

Anyway, I guess I'm off the island..
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-177.2
    CW-177
    I'm down .2 lbs this week and I know it's because I let myself eat more than I should have, but it was my B-day and I'm still happy with the .2 lbs ,had hoped to not gain or stay the same , so a loss is really great!!!:bigsmile:

Blessings to everyone!!! I'm ready for next week and I have decided to continue the ab challenge from last week.I showed the ab challenge to my daughter Brittany and now she is doing it too.:happy: :laugh:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    previous: 276
    current : 276

Didn't lose a pound but I guess I should be happy cause I didn't stick to the plan for several days this week. Your right Mimi, the best part is you get to start fresh!!!
  • momreloading
    momreloading Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello team!!

I think that I'm back in track eating healthy, thanks for your support it is essential for me

PW: 196.3
    CW: 192.14
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    PW: 168.6
    CW: 167.4

Not two pounds but I will take it :)
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Last week: 300.4#
    This week: 305.6#
    IAGGHGGHHHHH!!! something isn't right in this equation... how the same %#^# do you gain 5# in a week even if you only exercise THREE days and 5 workouts... and manage your calories EASILY below TDEE (I mean, assuming I was off by 10-20%, I'd still be below projected TDEE)

So, CRAPOLA!@!

Anyway, I guess I'm off the island..

Stress and/or lack of sleep can contribute largely to a weight gain. Don't sweat it! We're keeping you on the island!:laugh: Also, if you ate out recently you may be retaining a bunch due to high sodium. It's a new week!:happy:
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    PW: 202.4
    CW: 199.6

Back in ONEderland so I am happy!!!
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    PW 210.4
    CW 211

I'm trying not to be upset over this, but I am. I bust my behind at the gym!! I didn't give into the ice cream and burger cravings. I up'd my water and I still gained!! AARRGGHH!!! I plan to take the intensity up a notch! I will not be defeated!!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    PW: 225.6
    CW: 225.6

I've recently gone back to working out regularly- actually last week was my first real week, Friday I weighed in for another group and I was 222.1 but this am I was back to 225.6; guess it was those nutty butter bars I ate:ohwell: LOL

NEXT week there WIL be a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ENCOURAGEMENT
    Remember: A pound of muscle and a pound of fat weigh the same, but they do differ in density:noway: !!!! So loser clothes is a good measure too.:bigsmile:
  • channon26
    channon26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    PW:226
    CW:230

This suck, but according to my pant size i have dropped the inches. I used to be a 18 and I am now a 16. So thats my motivation :happy:
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 225.8
    CW: 224.7

I have officially hit a 70 pound loss. It was a hard week and need to get in the habit of recording my food.
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    PW: 180
    CW: 182 (has not feeling good so never worked out or counted calories)

:(
  • ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Prior Weight- 188.4
    Current Weight- 192.6

:(
  • 6mimi
    Options
    pw- 185.3
    cw- 184.3
  • tarynalyssa
    Options
    Previous weight 160.4
    Current weight 159.6

Finally broke into the 150's! I was beyond excited this morning :) Continuing to eat healthy and working out has made me feel so much better!

GO TEAM BOB!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW: 219
    CW: 213.8

Lost: 5.2

Yay!!

I reached my goal of 10 lbs down this month as well. Woot!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PW: 202.4
    CW: 199.6

Back in ONEderland so I am happy!!!

That is awesome! So jealous!