Day 2 of 30 Day Shred..

Options
AwesomeSauce4
AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
How Are all you Doing... Feeling the Burn???? I am For Sure and I Love It!!!!!!!

REMEMBER: "Whenever you feel Weak, remember those who make You Strong..& whenever You start to doubt Yourself, remember those who Believe in You.." I Believe in Each and Every one of you, But More Then Anyone I Believe in MYSELF!!!! We Got This... Love you All Bunches... xoxo

~Rachel~

Replies

• RoseBird519
    RoseBird519 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    D2L1 done! Feeling great :) Still struggling but only determined to do better every time! I had lots of energy after my workout yesterday and got a lot done, so I'm excited what all I can get done today.
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being an awesome "team leader", the support and encouragement really helps to motivate!

It's weird, I am so sore, my whole body literally aches. I barely even got any sleep because I hurt, yet I also feel excited to do it again, it's like I can't wait! Glutton for punishment? lol

Seriously though, as much as that work out kicked my *kitten* yesterday, i'm so ready to do it again. Working out just might become a new addiction lol.

Btw, how old is your baby? So adoreable! My youngest just turned 7 months.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being an awesome "team leader", the support and encouragement really helps to motivate!

It's weird, I am so sore, my whole body literally aches. I barely even got any sleep because I hurt, yet I also feel excited to do it again, it's like I can't wait! Glutton for punishment? lol

Seriously though, as much as that work out kicked my *kitten* yesterday, i'm so ready to do it again. Working out just might become a new addiction lol.

Btw, how old is your baby? So adoreable! My youngest just turned 7 months.

I know What you Mean Girl ;) I Love it and I Love Being Addicted to Exercise ;)

My baby Girl is 7 weeks old ;) She is My Youngest of 4 and What We consider our lil Surprise, I had Loss all My weight and then Found Out in May 2012 we were expecting again.. We Thought we were done after Baby number 3 Joshy whom Just turned 2 in November ;)
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add, Awesome :) Started 30 DS yesterday...felt good. Surprised how sweaty I got in such a short time...Legs are voicing their displeasure this morning but I am looking forward to Day 2. Going to go out at lunch a get some 3 lb dumbbells for those straight out arm things. Couldn't keep my form with the 5 lbs.
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i have so much energy now - its like after caffeine or booze u know ;)
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Day 2 logged!
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I managed to do the 30 DS along with my Turbo :) And today so far not feeling so bad. I can tell you though last night while doing the workout....holy moly Jillian! Thanks for keeping me motivated!
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    ok, today I'm doing this since yesterday was so busy I didn't make it a top priority to workout but my plan is to do day 1 now and then later on I will do day 2. Time to suck it up and do it, I need to quit being afraid that it's going to be too hard for me and just do it!!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete!! I'm so proud of myself! I did it this morning and feel sooooo amazing!! :)
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I did it, day 1 complete, now I just have to do day 2 tonight and I have to say, that even though I just finished I feel so awesome, it was a tough workout, and at times it was hard to push myself and had to pray through the exercises, but I did it and now I feel great I'm so excited to continue this!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • futrformrfatty
    futrformrfatty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    day 2 dunzo
  • chitownbella1
    chitownbella1 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I totally underestimated Day 1....... When I finished I felt like I wasted my time starting at level 1......... lol Yeah Im feeling it now, cant wait till tonight's workout =)
  • dtban
    dtban Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I managed to do the 30 DS along with my Turbo :) And today so far not feeling so bad. I can tell you though last night while doing the workout....holy moly Jillian! Thanks for keeping me motivated!

I am doing 30ds and turbo jam aswell, I love it!! it's a great combination isnt it? but I tell ya, towards the end I said "i am so glad I am not on biggest loser!" hahaha j/k she certainly knows how to keep you going with just words :happy:
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Day 2 finished already in the morning and im ok, little bit muscle pain but thats also because i do les mills body combat in the evening too
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Level1 Day2 & I am in pain! But that's not gonna stop me! Back at it again tomorrow! :wink:
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is done :P
  • phxdeanna
    Options
    Wooohooo....I was sooo grouchy before doing it and felt so much better after!! Bonus!
  • chitownbella1
    chitownbella1 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Done :)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Level 1, Day 2 ... done! My shoulders and butt are feeling it already but I'll be back tomorrow. :laugh: