Your monthly Self-Exam is due 1/29

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWPgFkUUeU

I love it! This is nice reminder as we bring January to a close! Where are you in your journey...next thing you know June will be and you will not have had a self examination.

Today look at this video and see where you are faltering and need to step up or maybe celebrate you are doing it all!

This is a month in check up of our NEW YEAR's Check up! How did your exam turn out???

Peace,
WW

Replies

• tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i think im doing ok ive lost 6 pds this months and dropped the fat percentage on my scale. so heres to next month being just as great!!!!
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just joined the group but January is so far so good. I've lost about 5 lbs and am down about 1/2 a jean size.
  • rochellena
    rochellena Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am doing ok. I am definitely doing a lot better than I used to (little to no eating out, drastically reduced amounts of freezer pizza and mindless snacking throughout the day), but I definitely need to start getting better about my sodium intake. As someone who rarely adds additional salt to a meal, I always assumed my sodium intake was just fine, but then when you start putting things in, it adds up quickly, so my main goal in February will be to reduce my sodium amounts by eating even fewer processed and canned products (and of course try to incorporate a daily stretch routine into my mornings.)
  • MommyLovesHerFurBabies
    Options
    I just started a couple days ago but I feel an improvement already. I came home from Japan for a visit for the holidays and my family eats out all the time, and normally I dont eat out hardly ever, so I notice how sluggish and yucky I felt and now I feel soo good.
    Just this couple days has kick started my body to working properly and the way its used to working and its amazing!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have just joined this group in the past week, but I am down .6 of a lb this week. I started a membership and a local gym and having been going weekly since January 2nd. This week I have a nasty chest cold and have not made it to the gym, but I will be back on Monday.

I think that I eat a pretty healthy diet, but I am a nibbler and eat too much junk food (cookies, crackers, chips, etc.) if it is around the house or if I don't plan well. This is a bad habit that I would really like to get under control. Maybe, this challenge will help. The video was a good one!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I know all too well how important breast exams are with an aunt and grandma who had mastectomy due to cancer. Yet, I have not done the self check. Thank you Wonder Woman