Cost

Options
Didn't realize how much Herbalife would really cost a month if your doing 2 shakes a day. : (

Replies

• maryrajes
    Options
    Talk to your mentor/coach and sign up as a distributor so you can get the 25% discount. Have you calculated how much each shake costs you? You'll be amazed how much cheaper it is to have a shake then go out to eat :) For F1, PDM, aloe and tea, it's about $5.75. If you do F1 with milk instead of PDM, aloe and tea, then it's about $3.50...the combination F1, PDM and milk depends on the protein you should be consuming at each meal.

Much success with your journey.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I sell it and I get 50% off. I offer the 50% off to all my clients. I'm not in this to make money just want to help people lose wieght and get healthy. I know how hard it was at first and the cost was a bit much for me so I am glad to be able to pay this forward.
  • missa482
    Options
    Yes, the cost does seem a bit daunting at first. But then I broke it down by day and it ends up being less than what I was spending for breakfast and lunch. I make my shakes with F1, skim milk and fruit, drink the tea and take the multi-vitamin and cell activator. Have you looked at it that way?
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I think the shipping is just outragous. I placed an order this morning and it was a total of 395.53 total of 592.40 colume points. The problem i have is that it cost 45.76 for packaging and handling and another 22.89 for shipping. With an extra 70.00 I could of helped more people get started on this lifestyle!!
  • snowbell55
    snowbell55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Herbalife shakes can be a bit costly but in my opinion it is well worth it. I have lost 14 lbs on it so far 6 weeks and the only exercise I do is walking my little dog about 3 miles per day. It is learning a new way to prepare food for your family with the emphasis on HEALTHY".
  • jennifergarceau
    jennifergarceau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did sign up to get the 25% discount, just seemed to be awfully high still. I agree the shipping is outrageous!