Best day ever

Options
Best day ever. Walked my first 4 miles today. Not bad for some one that is almost 58. I have lost a total of 14 lbs with Herbalife. Had lost earlier in the year 20 lbs but would gain then take it off and never went more than that. Helbalife is a GOD send!!

Replies

• kelli1217
    kelli1217 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am trying to get back on track with Herbalife.
  • maryrajes
    Options
    Happy to hear about your success! It is a God send. I am diabetic and am feeling so much better - none of the symptoms I've felt in the past like nausea, vision issues, dizziness, moodiness. Just started to check my blood sugars regularly as of Sunday and ALL NORMAL...btw I have never taken my meds so you know I was damaging my body but but - those normal readings from the past few days is without taking meds!!
  • snowbell55
    snowbell55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My husband is a Diabetic VERY, Very important to take your meds. Kidneys shutting down is the most common from not taking your meds. My husband has lost 30lbs in walking 1/2 mile. Because of his now healthy eating ( only because I am making it healthy) he is taking less insulin now because of it . His brother was also a Diabetic but refused to use any of the meds and he died this last Christmas. Remember you can do what ever you set your mind to do.!!