Curves Uk

Options
Hello ladies! I joined Curves end of April this year and am loving it! I was a member in 2009 for about 5 months but left - rejoining is best thing I have done in a long time - I started off going mondays, wednesdays, fridays but now I am somewhat addicted and have been going more regularly!! Just wondered if there were any other members in this group that go to a Curves in the UK?? And what is it you love about Curves? Ellie x

Replies

• kittyraj
    kittyraj Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I go to one in Kent.

I love the upbeat music, I love not having to think which machine to get on next.

I love that it's women only. (no meat heads) :-)

I love weigh and measure day! It keeps me good!! :-)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    way-hey i got a reply lol!!! gret that u are enjoying Curves, I go to one in Middlesex its great!!! Will add you on here if u fancy another MFP buddy! I love that u know exactly what machines u r going on as well - u just have to think. The best thing about it is it only takes half an hour but the resullts r really encouraging : ) keep up the good work!! x
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Hello Ladies!! I just now saw this Thread!! I am in the United States (Oklahoma) but I am always happy to see Curves Divas from the other side of the Pond!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    Hello!!

Yes I absolutely love Curves - wish i had have signed up sooner! How long have you been going to Curves for?

Ellie x
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Good Morning! I joined Curves in May 2009 so a bit over 3 years. In October 2010 I reached my Goal Weight and I have stayed within a 5 Pound range ever since then.
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    that is amazing well done!!! 173lbs loss = wow!! how many times a week do u go? x
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I do the Full Workout 3 Times a Week. On the other days I go, but I just walk on the Recovery Boards. On my 'Off Days' I do the Recumbent Bike and/or Treadmill. And I Walk 3 - 5 Miles EVERY Day.
  • DarkAngelofDespair
    DarkAngelofDespair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I go to the Curves in Pontypool. I love it there because I am getting a lot of support to help me hit my goal. So far I have lost 5.2lbs in weight (I joined Curves a little earlier than I did MFP.)

I am glad to see that others are enjoying it as well. :D
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP and the Curves Thread!!
  • DarkAngelofDespair
    DarkAngelofDespair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP and the Curves Thread!!

Thank you. :happy:

Recently haven't been able to go to Curves due to Snow here in the UK. Hoping to be able to go tomorrow though :smile:
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    anymore uk curvers?? x
  • J_A_H_B
    J_A_H_B Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me! :-)

I've been a member at Curves for over two years and love it so much that I've become a circuit coach!

Elly- we're hosting a swish at Curves Hampton on 7 Feb.... Come along :-)
    http://goo.gl/RSWpD
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations, JHale on becoming a Coach!!

I am looking forward to hearing about the Swish. Pictures? Blog?
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    yes i will try and make it!! have sent u a friend request - good luck@Curves Hampton!!! x