Just trying things out

Options
I am enjoying the food tracking as well. I am still having some problems with the exercising, but I am getting better at it. You probably already know, but if you add your exercise before you finish your food, the system gives you more calories to eat. I must be careful not to reward myself. Please pray for my neuropathy I have in my feet and legs. I am trying a different dose of medicine this week and it seems to be helping. When I took this medicine in the past, I would cry over anything for no reason. As soon as I figure out how, I will post a picture. Praying for you all.

Peggy

Replies

• DianeBH
    DianeBH Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Peggy! I hear you about "not rewarding yourself"... I'd like to stick to the calorie goal I have set even if I exercise alot one day -- but then, it's nice to know that when you DO exercise, you're not necessarily "in trouble" if you go with the extra calories the program awards... and I have to admit - it does give me the incentive to exercise even more, esp when I've about used up all my calories my mid-afternoon & I'd like to be able to eat at least "a little" supper w/out seeing that glaring red number!! LOL! :)

Praying for you & getting the medicine right... if you put any prayer request on the other topic "Prayer Requets" hopefully everyone will see it.