WEEK 4 RESULTS (Jan 23 - Jan 29)

Options
Group,

Here are the results so far for Week 4:

If you see anything wrong...please let me know via a message (sometimes it's difficult to understand what to put in which week). Group members who posted their weight loss/gain after I posted this need not worry...I will continue to update the spreadsheet and you will see it in Week 5

-Total of 146.5 lbs lost
-Weight loss average is 1.4 lbs
-77% of the reports lost weight in Week 4
-Biggest Losers this week = harmonymaxon with 10 lbs, wasmws1138 with 6 lbs & ronjr88 with 5.9 lbs

Week4a_zps4353bb16.jpg
Week4b_zps616aec8b.jpg
Week4c_zps34a38359.jpg
Week4d_zps93179434.jpg
Week4e_zps208cd44b.jpg
Week4f_zpsf524359c.jpg

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Congrats to this week's biggest losers!
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job everyone! Dellmech Thanks for the great chart! You are amazing:)
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    First off..... SO HAPPY to see GREEN after my name!!! :bigsmile: Felt like I was never going to lose weight there for a while.

I added up our weight loss total as a GROUP.......... 821.6 POUNDS!!!! I had to add it up twice as I couldn't believe it!!!! :noway:

I'm so INSPIRED and MOTIVATED by each of YOU to keep going, even if the going gets tough! In the past, oh, I definately would have quit by now. Especially last week when the scale wouldn't budge for several days, even though I was staying on track eating and workout wise. But I knew I couldn't let YOU ALL down by quitting and with some patience, the scale is moving in the right direction again!!! SO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME GOING!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: OUR GROUP!!!!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    First off..... SO HAPPY to see GREEN after my name!!! :bigsmile: Felt like I was never going to lose weight there for a while.

I added up our weight loss total as a GROUP.......... 821.6 POUNDS!!!! I had to add it up twice as I couldn't believe it!!!! :noway:

I'm so INSPIRED and MOTIVATED by each of YOU to keep going, even if the going gets tough! In the past, oh, I definately would have quit by now. Especially last week when the scale wouldn't budge for several days, even though I was staying on track eating and workout wise. But I knew I couldn't let YOU ALL down by quitting and with some patience, the scale is moving in the right direction again!!! SO THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME GOING!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart: OUR GROUP!!!!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I agree with above! still learning how to copy and paste!
  • MystFire117
    MystFire117 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Woot!! Amazing inspiration from everyone in the group :-) We're doing so great!
  • Suewags
    Suewags Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Like someone said on the other thread, losing one pound a week is doable, but to consistently do it every week is more of a challenge. I'm finding myself sticking to it more and really focusing because this group is motivating me to try for that pound EVERY week!

So thanks everyone and GREAT JOB!!
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    223 last week
    222this week
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    We have lost a lot of weight! Love this group:)
  • countesslydia9
    countesslydia9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Still 174 this week :-/
  • Heaven829
    Heaven829 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U list 1 week3 as well!!
  • Heaven829
    Heaven829 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U list 1 week3 as well!!
  • srcantgiveup
    srcantgiveup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Really appreciate all the hard work on the charts and the notes you post.
    Thank you for all you are doing keeping this group on course.. sharing your goals,
    and thoughts. SR
  • Janie_May
    Janie_May Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Dellmach, thanks for tallying our stats!
    What format do you prefer for our weekly numbers, to make it easiest for you to put in Excel?

Maybe like this?

Week #1 [date] +/- 0.0
    Week #2 [date] +/- 0.0
    Week #3 [date] +/- 0.0
  • rblesd
    rblesd Posts: 28
    Options
    thanks for all the work, It is encouraging to see the stats.

Onward we go
  • jnlynn
    jnlynn Posts: 101
    Options
    Dellmech thanks so much for the spreadsheet! Love spreadsheets and awesome on the 800 pounds of losing!!! Wow great job everyone! Hopefully next week I will see a green!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I weighed in a day late, but did lose .4 lbs. Can I report this loss, so I am still reporting for week 4?
  • kristyw76
    kristyw76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 190
    LW: 188
    CW: 183.5

Woohoo!!
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    Dellmach, thanks for tallying our stats!
    What format do you prefer for our weekly numbers, to make it easiest for you to put in Excel?

Maybe like this?

Week #1 [date] +/- 0.0
    Week #2 [date] +/- 0.0
    Week #3 [date] +/- 0.0

That would work but I don't expect that. As long as you put the weight loss/gain in the correct thread/posting...I can just use that. Just be aware of the dates on those weeks so it is entered in the correct week.

If you like to include a little of the history like you show...that helps me double check that I have the past few weeks right but not necessary if you don't want to do it. I'd hate to be on week 34 and you have 34 lines of this info....that would be confusing.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Hi dellmesh , thanks for doing such a wonderful job with this spread sheet . I was wondering if it was possible to include a column for our starting weights and also for our present weight .I am not techo savvy so I do not know this is an option. Thanks again
    Ermine