Easter Challenge

Options
demilade
demilade Posts: 402 Member
Ok, so Im doing an Easter challenge in another group and thought some of you might like to try one as well.

There is a little over 8 weeks till Easter. It's time to set a weightloss goal to achieve by Easter Monday.

Tell us how much you want to loose by Easter monday, how you will do it and what your reward will be. After all, there is no point setting a goal if you don't know how you will achieve it, and we need something to look forward to at the end!

We will check in weekly to see our progress and encourage each other

Replies

• demilade
    Options
    I want to loose about 10.4kg to get me under 100kg.
    I will do it by walking/jogging each day, going to the gym at least 3 times a week and cutting sugar and snacks from my diet.
    My treat for under 100 is a day at the hot springs, but if I make it by Easter Monday I will add in a spa treatment, I'm thinking a mud wrap!
  • EmilyJZ
    EmilyJZ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 16 pounds. I am going to do it by sticking to my calorie budget, cutting back on processed foods and getting to the dang gym. I would like to work out at least 4 days a week and get above a 3 on the treadmill.

If I do this I will reward myself with buying a hotel room for my *hopeful* road trip to New Orleans this summer. I haven't seen my best friend in almost 3 years and I do believe I deserve it!!
  • brianna819
    brianna819 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    By April 1st I want to have lost 20 lbs. It is a little over 2 lbs a week, but I have a longer goal of 68 pounds lost by August! I am so excited and ready to give this my best shot! I plan on working out everyday, by that I mean either dancing or treadmill, or a walk with the family! Eating under or at my calories, and drinking only water and tea!
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm going to say that I want to lose 15lbs by Easter. I *really* want to lose 25lbs by then, to be under 200 by my birthday, but that's just wishful thinking on my part. haha!

In order to reach my goal, I'm going to stay at or under my calorie goal, try to incorporate more good foods, drink more water and exercise 3x/week or more depending on how much my injury will allow. I'm sooooo ready to get this weight off.
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    I want to lose 20lbs. I will stay at my calorie range,exercise more and drink plenty of water.:drinker:
  • Julie_Donahue
    Julie_Donahue Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 16 pounds. I have been consistently losing 2 pounds a week.

I will do that by continuing to walk 2 miles at least 5 days a week.
    Work on getting through the C25K program (at least half way through by Easter)
    Continue staying under calorie goals

Reward: A manicure and nails.
  • beckimj
    beckimj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 12 pounds. I will continue my daily logging and regular work outs. My reward will be a new top for my Easter skirt.
  • wowie69
    wowie69 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25#.

I will continue to consistently be under my calorie goal and will step up my exercise, increasing my water intake.

My reward will be an overnight girls' shopping trip to a nearby outlet mall.

GREAT CHALLENGE! :flowerforyou:
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My goal by then is 20lbs down. I think that's a stretch. I plan to move as much as possible while at work. ACTUALLY START WORKING OUT!! In tears I am struggling to get started with that part. Cut more sugar and salt out of my daily meals.
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My goal is 240. My reward will be a facial and or massage. :)
    I will do this my staying under my calorie goal, decreasing my sodium, refined carbs, and eating more veggies. And drinking water...
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I havent set a time goal, but my first goal is to drop under 300.

Thats a loss of 25 pounds.

I will do this by making smarter choices, keeping under my calorie budget, not eating the calories that I gain back from exercise, upping my water intake, and lowering my sugar intake.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 25 pounds by Easter. I plan on staying with my calorie deficit and walking at least 2 miles, at LEAST 5 days a week. My reward to myself will be a day out with my hubby!! :love: Mom and dad only.....grandma and grandpa will be more than happy to stay home with our son.
  • Aellyn
    Aellyn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Goal by Apr. 1 is to ditch 17.5 pounds.

Plan: I will eat at least 4-5 fruits and veggies a day, do yoga 2 times per week, complete 8 week beginning running program, drink more water and get at least 6 hours of sleep per night.

Reward: New top to wear when my honey and I celebrate our anniversay 2 weeks later.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My goal is 12 pounds. Last weeks weigh in was 283.8 so that will put me at 271.8.

I wii keep working out and keeping an appropriate calorie deficit.

My reward will be another new charm for my weight loss bracelet!
  • demilade
    Options
    1.2 kg/2.6pounds this week!

8.9kg/19.6 pounds to go
  • cielbee
    Options
    I want to have lost enough inches that I can zip up my favorite skirt. I was about 16 pounds lighter last time I wore it, so I'm aiming for 16 pounds by March 31. I am going to continue tracking my eating and working out at least 4 days a week.
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 16 pounds by eating right, working out consistently, and drinking lots of water. I will reward myself with some new spring clothes.