5 Day Inferno

Options
MuireannM
MuireannM Posts: 20 Member
I am considering doing the 5 day inferno plan next week on the lead up to my holiday. Would I be insane to try it given that I haven't followed the proper schedule yet, I haven't done fire 55 or the hiit workout on the inferno plan. I've been doing fire 45ez, and fire 30 just to get into the swing of things and will be starting the proper schedule as soon as I return home, but I am tempted to give the inferno plan a go for the 5 days leading up to going away.

Has anyone tried it yet? What were your results? I'm swinging between giving it a go, nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that or just sticking with what I'm doing now.

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm only on week 7, so I'm no expert, but depending on what you were doing before you started Turbo Fire, like some other high intensity workout or circuit training and you're in pretty good shape, I say why not, go for it. If its too hard, then you can go back to what you were doing? How are you doing with fire 45ez and fire 30, do get through them fairly easy or are you still struggling to get the moves? If you're still struggling, then you probably shouldn't try it. Fire 55ez so far is my favorite, it moves pretty fast for 53 minutes.

Let me know if you're going to try it. I was thinking of trying next week also because it seems my weight loss, or rather my measurements are at a stand still. Though I won't be able to follow the diet faithfully, since I don't like meal replacement shakes, but will try to stay within the calorie limit.
  • MuireannM
    Options
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I was doing Turbo jam before TF. Fire 30 and Fire 45ez are going well, I got the moves very quickly thanks to turbo jam and I'm able to keep up fine, I do find them challenging and I sweat like crazy doing 45ez.

I haven't watched fire 55ez yet, I might do that tonight after my workout, get an idea of the moves in it, help me decide.

I was also going to keep within the 1200 calories, with healthy food, but not follow her food plan exactly if I go ahead and try it.
  • Zoe10016429
    Options
    I am starting the 5 day inferno plan tomorrow, not following the diet plan though
  • Qbaimee
    Qbaimee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've done the inferno in the past and lost 8 lbs and 10 inches in just 5 days.
  • MuireannM
    Options
    Wow that is a fantastic result Qbaimee!!
  • sanazah
    sanazah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    did you follow the diet plan though?? exactly as in the plan...i have started the plan but haven't been following the diet though i am eating within 1200 calories. today is day 2, i have to have organic bran cereal with skimmed milk in the morning for breakfast.
    so i really wanna know if inferno plan is worth doing without the diet plan?