Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie from uk, please be gentle ;o)

Hi all, I am Kerry from Bedford uk.

I just passed my full bike test end of last year so got a few weeks of riding in on my shiny new Kawasaki ER6N before the snow arrived. I lost 6st 3 years ago and now am trying to lose the 5 I put back on and one of my main reasons is looking good in motorbike clothing, I don't want to look like a bloke lo,l although fellow male bikers inform me I would never look like a bloke.

Well hello that's hello from me x

Replies

• shadow3829
    shadow3829 Posts: 103 Member
    HI!!!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Hi there!

And congrats on passing your test!
  • Thanks guys,
    Am I the only Brit in the group?
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Not me, but I have a Norton!
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    We need to be gentle? LOL!

Good luck on your weight loss. Spring is coming. Only 46 days and 3 hours... Or should we wait for the groundhog and his prediction tomorrow?
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    I lost 6st 3 years ago and now am trying to lose the 5 I put back on and one of my main reasons is looking good in motorbike clothing,

I just realized what you said, You lost 5 stone, which is like 70 lbs. Awesome. Then you know how to do it!

-Kevin
  • ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Hi Kerry. Welcome to the Group. I'm Sue. We're all in this together...to look better on our Bikes :smile: :happy: