Day 1

Options
Hi friends:

Let's update each other on our progress:

I weighed in yesterday! It was really simple. I also ran the treadmill. I haven't worked out in a while so my feet are killing me, lol. I hope everyone is having a great day!!

By the way, I'm a night owl so I usually post updates at weird hours. Please don't think that I'm strange, lol.

Cheers to success!

Replies

• shimmershine21
    shimmershine21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I weighed in yesterday as well and did the Arc Trainer. Tonight I am going to do Yoga and maybe some more of the Arc Trainer. Eating not so great though due to everyone celebrating the 31st deadline (I'm an accountant and this is our first big deadline of 2013!!).

We can do it! :)
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! My name is Ashley. :D

I also weighed in yesterday, and can't wait until the final weigh in! I was just about to do zumba before I received a call from my mom telling me that she is coming over to spend the night... D: so, in other words, I will be cleaning before my workout. Cleaning still burns calories though, right?

Anyways, nice to meet you! And I look forward to kicking your butt!.....I mean, good luck. ;)
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad that day 1 is right before the weekend because I NEED it to help hold me accountable over the weekend. They are always my downfall.

Good luck everyone!
  • stephanieb72
    stephanieb72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I weighed in today and it really was easy! I need something to get my butt in gear and I hope this is it!
    Thank you so much for letting me know about this. Lets work hard :)