Thanks for the invite cool hand

Options
Joined 1/30 after 53 weeks on WW. Lost 33 lbs , need to get more accurate with tracking calories. 10 lbs to go. Indy north resident . Looking forward to talking with others about successes / failures with mfp.

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Joined 1/30 after 53 weeks on WW. Lost 33 lbs , need to get more accurate with tracking calories. 10 lbs to go. Indy north resident . Looking forward to talking with others about successes / failures with mfp.

No problem res... :)
  • annabellep1
    annabellep1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I also want to thank you for the invite. We're relatively new to Indianapolis. Just moved here 18 months ago. Does anyone in the group ever meet up in real life?
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone has met up yet, but the idea is definitely being tossed about..
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I work downtown indianapolis, I am available to walk the canal at 10:30 a.m. Monday-Friday
    It's my lunch hour. :)
  • annabellep1
    annabellep1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I work downtown indianapolis, I am available to walk the canal at 10:30 a.m. Monday-Friday

Unfortunately I teach a class everyday during the week at 10:00 am, or I would take you up on that. :-)
  • jobryan4
    jobryan4 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

I walk the canal/ white river trail during my lunch sometimes but 10:30 is a bit too early for me to get away. We're probably on different parts of the canal, too. I make the loop behind NIFS and Zoo and back to New York ST. Maybe we could try to meet up when the weather is a bit nicer.