Week 1 Song Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Flash little sod ill trip him up next time lol (I say little hes 19 lol) I wont mind but he done the two scores first time after laughing at me doing it and saying well u do better then u (should of kept my mouth shut lol)

Haha! I totally pictured a 7 yr old.

No thats my daugther she is 6 who the game was got for lol
  • casey882
    Options
    Scores so far
    My scores
    Song one ..........................Skrillex.............. Rock N Roll ..............................................................................7925
    Song two............................(Blues) Dancing Bros .......Everybody Needs Somebody To Love...............6900
    Song three..........................Punjabi MC .......................Beware Of The Boys.............................................7474

My sons scores who now wants to take part lol
    Song one ..........................Skrillex.............. Rock N Roll ................................................................................9430
    Song two............................(Blues) Dancing Bros .......Everybody Needs Somebody To Love.................
    Song three..........................Punjabi MC .......................Beware Of The Boys...............................................8895
  • jello1369
    jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I danced to Rock N Roll. Took me three tries to get this score (up from 7660). And for some reason I can't dance with an Indian influence. Who picked these songs anyway! (Casey!) lol =)

Rock N Roll: 8666
    Somebody to Love: 9528
    Beware of the Boys: 7582
  • casey882
    Options
    This is the first time I danced to Rock N Roll. Took me three tries to get this score (up from 7660). And for some reason I can't dance with an Indian influence. Who picked these songs anyway! (Casey!) lol =)

Rock N Roll: 8666
    Somebody to Love: 9528
    Beware of the Boys: 7582

Skrillex Rock n roll I love that one my sort of music and ur beating me dam I need to try harder
    Somebody to love I love that to and ur kicking my *kitten* there to lol
    As for punjabi mc beware of the boys I can't do that to save my life I just keep laughing and thinking that's the night rider music lol but I thought if I can't do it and it makes me laugh well hopefully every one else will enjoy lol it's not about winning or losing really just having fun and making an *kitten* of ur self doing it lol I was about to go for a walk but ill have to try and improve before I walk 10 miles instead of after lol
  • casey882
    Options
    I can't seem to beat my own scores today ill try again tomorrow lol
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    For these 3 songs I got
    Rock N Roll 6719
    Somebody To Love 10,324
    Beware of the Boys 9881
  • casey882
    Options
    Dam every one is kicking my *kitten* on someone to love lol
  • jello1369
    jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Casey, I'm ready and waiting for your son's song choices for week 3. Perhaps we need to post them on a new board in this forum.
    Yet it looks like Jules may have out run him on a song or two. =)
  • casey882
    Options
    On its ur choice he only had one go and me and him choose the last lot and ur scores were great
  • casey882
    Options
    Really it's jellos choice but as no one is choosing ill choose again lol

1) Fio Rida.................................Good Feeling
    2) Las Ketchup...........................Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
    3) Elivs Presley...........................Jailhouse Rock

Well if I'm going to jump round my living room like a mad man u all are lol
    Funny thing about the ketchup song when ur drunk ur really good at it and when ur sorber I don't have a clue what to do next lol
    (Or maybe I just think I'm good at it when I've had a few lol) Na I'm brilliant when I'm drunk no matter what the score says lol (I wish) lol
  • casey882
    Options
    1) Fio Rida.................................Good Feeling.....................................................8471
    2) Las Ketchup...........................Asereje (The Ketchup Song).............................8604
    3) Elivs Presley...........................Jailhouse Rock.................................................8543
  • casey882
    Options
    1) Fio Rida.................................Good Feeling.....................................................8471
    2) Las Ketchup...........................Asereje (The Ketchup Song).............................8604
    3) Elivs Presley...........................Jailhouse Rock.................................................8643
  • DKaye09
    DKaye09 Posts: 109
    Options
    You guys should either start a new thread for each week's songs/scores or change the name of this one since this is still titled "Week 1 Song Challenge" and you guys are definitely not still on week one.
  • cphaneuf16
    cphaneuf16 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    First two weeks:

Loca - 9219
    Beautiful - 10225
    Floor - 5514

Skillrex - 7386
    Everybody - 8200
    Beware - 8151
  • casey882