Anyone from New Hampshire?

Options
mandyhuot7
mandyhuot7 Posts: 11 Member
Hi ya'll.
My name's Mandy and I'm from Manchester, NH and was wondering if anyone in this group lived near me and wanted to be work out buddies or just motivational support buddies. Feel free to add me or reply if you're interested! Always looking for more friends!

Mandy

Replies

• kitkatkmt
    kitkatkmt Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy,

I'm living in Maine now, but grew up in Manchester. Would love to be friends!

Kristin
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm from Manchester, live in Salem Mabut come to visit often, sooooooooooooo, what up!?!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Nashua in the hizzy!
    hi mandy!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Me me me! Well sorta! I live in Londonderry but work in Manchester and Bedford :)
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    Nashua in the hizzy!
    hi mandy!

Watch out for this guy, I'm pretty sure I saw him on America's Most wanted once....okay twice
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I am in Fabulous ManchVegas!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    <-- Nashua :)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Nashua in the hizzy!
    hi mandy!

Watch out for this guy, I'm pretty sure I saw him on America's Most wanted once....okay twice

you only know that because we DVR'd those episodes so we could see ourselves. and for the record...youre the one that lured the girls into the van BOTH times, homeslice.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm from NH. Love the state, even in the winter. :)
  • mandyhuot7
    Options
    WOW! glad to see NH is well represented on here!
    If anyone from NH is a Black Card holder for Planet Fitness or belongs to the West side Planet Fitness, I'd love to be workout buddies!
  • tabbygeorge
    Options
    Im in Manchester Too. lol. However I have Gold's for the basic fact that they offer child care :) But would love a workout buddy
  • pammythehammy
    Options
    I live in Manchvegas also. I belong to Elite fitness. Anyone workout there?
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am close, I live in Vermont, but I my running route takes me across the bridge into Cornish.
  • mandyhuot7
    Options
    I have a few friends, one is on here the other isn't, that belong to Elite. I've been in for a tour and I think its a pretty neat place...especially the fact that they offer classes for yoga or zumba.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    Nashua in the hizzy!
    hi mandy!

you only know that because we DVR'd those episodes so we could see ourselves. and for the record...youre the one that lured the girls into the van BOTH times, homeslice.

I thought they were 18, they said they were 9 TWICE!!
  • Ronngie
    Ronngie Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    NH here too!
  • ChasingAmyLiz
    ChasingAmyLiz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I live in Manchester on the West Side and would like to have some new friends for support. Feel free to add me. (that goes for anyone in the area, too).
  • mmc23
    mmc23 Posts: 42
    Options
    Also in the Nashua area :) Yay for running in the spring, dodging poison ivy and snapping turtles on the side of the road (soon -- after this snow melts :) )
  • 19JellyBean76
    Options
    Rochester
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    From the Durham area! Lovely snow today, huh? 90 minutes of shoveling was a great workout!