Options
Hi everyone. I'm a new member on this group. I just got my Insanity pack and can't wait to start, but I'm kind of scared but still cant wait to challenge my self. The reason I got Insanity is not just to lose weight, but also tone up and regain the muscle strength I've lost.

Replies

• barberstrings
    Options
    I'm about to start Insanity on Monday; definitely feeling a little anxious about the challenge but ultimately can't wait to begin this program!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I just finished my first round of insanity. Some advice, record every workout you do on the calendar. I tried to be a perfectionist and would not record workouts when I didn't do insanity 5-6 times per week. Ended up taking 4 months to finish but if I was recording properly I would have been done much, much sooner. Also, go at your own pace. Don't try and keep up with them. Eventually you will be able to. Just do your best to keep active the entire time. Don't be scared of month 2. It's EXTREMELY overwhelming the first week (at least for me it was)... Just keep pushing. Take each days workout move by move & eventually you'll be able to handle (and even enjoy) month 2! Feel free to add me. I start round 2 on Monday. Best of luck!
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm so loving this community. Well I've been doing Insanity for 4 weeks now. WOOT WOOT!!! The longest I have stuck with any workout routine. So excited about that. I follow my calendar precisely. There was one day that I missed because I was sick, but because I felt guilty about not being able to "X" the box on the calendar, I made sure I made it up. At first I dreaded it every day, lol, but now its starting not to bother me as much. Its just becoming something I have to do everynight. I think it is really teaching me to stick with something and I feel eventually it will become habit.

I heard some people try the Insanity Asylum when they are done with this one, has anyone ever tried that one yet?
  • DedeeMarie
    DedeeMarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So how are you liking it so far?
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow insane friends!!How amazing is insanity?I am on my third last week of month 2.(I had to redo it cos I was sick and took too many days off)I am so happy with insanity.Even though it will take me longer than 60 days.I am so happy with the results.I look forward to finishing the program.
    What really surprised me was not only the results I can see,but how much better I feel.More stamina and more endurance.
    Shaun T. is amazing and so motivating.

Please feel free to add me.I could use more insane friends :)