Hey girls! (need some advice)

Options
First, anyone needing motvation, feel free to add me! :) Sort of new here; 2 weeks almost.

I've lost about 6 pounds but sadly I notice it more on my breasts :( Not A LOT of difference but I can tell. Anyone else with this problem? What exercises do you do to maintain them firm? Also, starting next week I will be beginning the Pink Method (Whey shake protein for breakfast, lean meat with vegetables for lunch and dinner for a week). Has anyone actually tried the Pink method including the CD's and all?

Thanks and good luck everyone! :smile:

Replies

• brittmalone2020
    Options
    Chest Press is the best machine to keep them first but for female since we don't want to get pecs, Try low weight and high reps. As they start to gain muscle and you become slimmer you wont notice a big difference in your chest cause of the muscle and firmness. That's what I learned! And No! I haven't tried that but it sound interesting! I Might look into it (:
  • jaybird110
    jaybird110 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've had this problem too. When I lost 12 pounds (I've unfortunately gained it back since then), I dropped from a B cup to an A! Soooo frustrating. I'm gonna have to try the chest presses as well. Thanks for the advice.
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    second the chest press thing! I have also heard that cherries are the best foods for breasts haha.

But one thing is your bust will definitely get smaller if you lose weight, unfortunately there is no fix for it other than push up bras or paddings, and a chest press exercise will firm it up and hence make it look perkier but it will not get bigger. So i guess you'd have to settle at a weight where you're comfortable with your body and bust, else you'd have to compromise either! Doing a lot of intense cardio will make your bust reduce in size so maybe not do that much cardio and focus more on strength training?