Update to GOALS!

Options
Loved reading about everyone's Goals.. I don't care how big or how small.. man or woman.. its still a battle.. and one that we will fight to win! Thank you all for joining the group! I have a goal. I started my goal in 2012. I weighed in at my heaviest after having my daughter. 325!! I have tried tons of programs.. and have found one that seems to work for me. Low Carb. Apparently my body has low tolerance for it. SO eliminating them as helped me to achieve my first goal.. I have lost a total of 42 lbs. give or take the day...lol. I plan to keep going as far as i can get! I do try to set little goals for my self. each month I strive to reach to a set loss and it helps to promote my excitement and to keep going. Little goals really do add up!

Replies

• nins11065
    nins11065 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My main goal is to be healthy by lossing 50 pounds that I don't need to carry around! So far I have lost 8 of them in 4 week and hope to continue until I hit may goal by March 9th, my birthdaday! i love MyFitnessApps because it has been the only tool I have been able to stick to it for years.
    Nins11065