Week 2 Progress

Options
Hey guys,

I wanted to start a new thread to check on everyone's progress for this Week 2. You are welcome to post workouts you are doing, diet plan, how you're feeling, etc. We are here to support each other, so please share your thoughts :)

Replies

• Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ok guilty confession I had candy stashed in my locker at work but on the good side I emptied it out today. Yea for me!!!
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great work Rebekah! That's a brilliant step in the right direction! I've decided to never bring cash along to work, as the Cafeteria is way too tempting to resist!

Been feeling slightly fatigued the past few days, checked my BP last night and it was extremely low (96/47), which may explain why I've been struggling to give my all when it comes to exercise. But despite this, still been trying to exercise for at least 30-45 minutes everyday (even if it's just a jog). We will do this!!!
  • kimbeyab
    Options
    Hi, I am doing the Cambridge weight plan to help me lose weight. I find its an easier option for me as tried everything else. Also living in Nigeria it's not always easy or cheap buying the right ingredients to follow a balanced diet.
  • sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was off to a bad start yesterday, I had rolo's (chocolate and caramel candy) and pizza ughh...so I'm starting fresh today. I plan on eating clean and burning some extra calories to make up for yesterday. Hopefully I get through it! I'm happy to see everyone posting their progress. Keep up the good work!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    After a 40 min walk on Sunday, my right knee was hurting alot. I could barely drive yesterday. So, I went into see the doctor and she told me that the jumping jacks and lunges that I did over the weekend were probablythe cause of my pain. I got a "feel good" shot in my butt, some meds that help arthritis and told to rest for two days with no heavy exercise. I'm so happy to report today that I didn't gain any weight. I'll be back to my exercise routine on Wed.

Good luck everyone! You're doing fantastic!
  • nomorecake4me
    nomorecake4me Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I am currently trying Weight Watchers and blending MFP with it...they are really alot alike.
    I am focusing on tracking my food as I have heard that tracking is HUGE when someone is trying to lose weight. It is a real eye opener for me when I put it all on paper.
    As well I signed up to follow the Mini challenges here on MFP. They are great and give you a different challenge each day. Today we had to do 50 push up...yikes!! that is tough!! haha...

Have a good week everyone and good luck!

:flowerforyou:
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today my son wanted to cone to the gym with me and we had a lot of fun. I probably didn't get as good of a workout in but I am glad that he is staring to be more active. We burned calories trying to teach him to play racquetball but probably burned more laughing together.
  • sweetmonique10
    sweetmonique10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 3 of Week 2 and I got off to bad start so the last 3 Days, I'm hoping I can redeem myself! I am happy with what I did today, burned 1399 calories doing Jillian 30 Day Shred & No Trouble Zones, Cross Fit workout & Mike Tyson Squats with some dancing...I plan on doing my abs later. Hope everyone else is having a super awesome day!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty good here. Been eating better with an ocassional treat just to stave off going bonkers and binging on goodies :tongue:

Been working out regularly with only 2 rest days this week. In Week 5 of C25K, with the looming Day 3 coming up. But I know this time around it wont be a problem at all.

I'm trying to find a 5K in my area to sign up for as I am excited to do my very first one!

I'm positive about this week's weigh-in too. I know I'll have a loss for sure. Maybe even make the biggest loser this week!!!
  • red128
    red128 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm a little nervous about this week's weigh in tomorrow morning. I'll confess I ate one to many sweets this week. However, I did get some form of exercise in each day for at least 30 mins. So we'll see how it goes . . .