Dr. Who special

Options
Ericsawicki
Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
the 50th anniversary Dr. Who specials are starting tonight!! Is anybody else as psyched as I am?

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I completely spaced that it was today. I gotta go to sleep to work later tonight but I got my DVR ready!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reminder.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    It's recording now. I only just started watching the reboot in the fall, so I've never seen any of the early ones. This'll hopefully be a good primer.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    It was good to get a DW fix. My husband was bored but I enjoyed it.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I'm just watching it all on Netflix. They even have the classics up now!
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    So, are they going to have one of these specials for each incarnation of the Doctor? I sort of thought they were going to talk about ll of them, then realized it was part discussion and part selected story.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    So, are they going to have one of these specials for each incarnation of the Doctor? I sort of thought they were going to talk about ll of them, then realized it was part discussion and part selected story.

I believe that they are doing one a month throughout this year to get to the Eleventh....

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/2013-50th-anniversary-line-up-44705.htm

And there's ALL kinds of rumours on the web about THE 50th anniversary special, but I won't hedge any bets at all.

I LOVED watching The Aztecs last night... I felt like a little girl all over again, and made me really appreciate how far we've come.
  • MrsSawicki
    Options
    Watched the whole thing. I forced myself to keep my eyes open! I will be watching each one!