New Comic Wednesday!

Options
What is everyone planning to pick up today? I'll be picking up Hawkeye #7. It's the Hurricane Sandy issue. Matt Fraction will be donating his earning to Hurricane Sandy Relief!

Replies

• Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't look to see what is coming until I get to the comic store. I'll be going shortly and I'll post my new finds.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hawkeye is the only one I keep track of. Normally my other buys are just random things I find on the shelves
  • Ericsawicki
    Ericsawicki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    new Dr. Who #1, superman, aquaman, Flash, Ozymandias, Spiderman, and the Punisher. all in all, not a bad haul
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I might have to see if the new Knights of the Dinner Table is out..
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I might have to see if the new Knights of the Dinner Table is out..

Kudos
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my son I got the last copy of Doctor Who #1. :bigsmile:
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    I ended up with Young Avengers, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Deadpool vs. Moby **** :laugh:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I ended up with Young Avengers, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye and Deadpool vs. Moby **** :laugh:

Had you read the 2006 arcs and Dark Reign? Just wondered if they follow on
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    The one's I posted are all part of Marvel NOW. The non-reboot reboot. You really don't need to know too much (or anything IMO) about past stories. Hawkeye could be picked up by a non-comic person and they wouldn't feel lost at all.
  • bostongeek
    bostongeek Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Addicted to the current Hawkeye run. Kate and Clint are bamfs. I honestly can't believe this comic is this good.

This week I also got Mara #2 and Young Avengers and... some other stuff, but I don't remember which of it came out this week, I've missed picking up my subs for a few weeks, oops.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    Options
    Hawkeye :heart: FTW
  • Dawmer299
    Options
    I've been picking up most of the marvel now stuff just because of the reboot and I can start at the beginning. Hawkeye is pretty good. :) Also, have Star Wars, Hellboy in Hell and the Walking Dead in my pull file. I do random #1's just to see if I'll like it beyond that.