weighted gloves, supplememts & inferno

Options
Hi

I am new to the group and i plan on starting 02/06 when the dvd get here. I have never done anything like this. I did hip hop abs which was fun but I got bored. My 30th bday is on April 12th and I really want to see some results or atleast tone up and lose my cellulite. I have a pear shaped body and carry most of my weight on my hips which have cellulite.

I want to start with the inferno plan Wednesday - Sunday but I'm worried it will be tol intense. I'm not that fit but I do catch on to moves fast. I nee da jump start for Sure. Do you guys think it would be too much? If you did inferno what were your results?

Do I need to get weighted gloves and any supplements? I've tried oxy pro but it makes me moody.

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7 of the 20 program (includes the advanced discs) I started using 1lb wrist and ankle weights a few weeks ago, can really feel the extra intensity and weirdly enough the extra weight actually helps my weak knees. I am not a fan of weight loss supplements, but if you want to waste your money, go for it. As for trying the inferno plan, if you haven't done TF before, I think you should as least do the first month to see how well you follow the moves and then try it or you can just add an extra HiiT workout if you want the extra intensity. Good luck
  • aimeekaye26
    Options
    I'm starting week six of the twenty week course tomorrow. I use 1.5 wrist weights, I added them in week 3. They add intensity, and also if I'm beat at the end of a workout in can take off the weights and it feels way easier so I can power through. I add HIIT 15 to my core 20/stretch 40 day, because getting my heart rate up is important and the core work keeps it up. I usually burn around 600 to 800 calories combining all the days classes (like maybe fire 45 ill burn 650 then another 130 for stretch 10).

I'm a nurse and I'm against most supplements. I've considered shakeology but am not using it. I also didn't do the inferno, but if you aren't very fit you should consider doing the prep schedule and not starting with inferno, it might burn you out right from the off. Good luck!
  • cutieg
    Options
    Thanks for your reply. What is the prep schedule?