What was your Highest weight?

Options
290! I was 22 and pregnant with my second child. I was so depressed and just felt So worthless . The only Thing that actually filled me up at all was my daughter crying for me XD and my dog snuggling me . I was 210 When I had my first child , but was sick allot , from Stress. so I gained 80 pounds in a year! When I left my abusive situation I lost 40 pounds . I re entered the relationship and became pregnant with my big boy 2 year old and shot back up to 280!
Although he had gone through Anger management and made Real progress (***we have been back together for 3 years with no physical violence ^_^ except me pinching >:) ) I was still so uneasy and teetered around 290 again . But I am now down to 240 ! and 110 pounds to loose I could live with 100 XD but 110 is the Goal!!! Share Share ! I love reading about you guys!

Replies

• healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    297lbs - just shy of 300! That was four years ago. I lost 80lbs that year down to about 220lbs. Over the last 2 years, I gained it all back. I am hoping that with counseling, oa, and al-anon that I can leave the past behind and move forward with a healthy life and stop using food as a coping mechanism. I've been through the abusive relationships and seem to find users, addicts, abusers, and cheaters. I hope that I can break that trend as well as I move forward with my life.
  • MommaSquirell
    MommaSquirell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Damn skippy girl!!! I know exactly what you mean there! thank you for sharing !!
  • healthyKYgirl
    healthyKYgirl Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to a better life that I enjoy and live fully! I've tried lots of things - avoiding the issues, trying to do it on my own with my own will power, ignoring things, pretending that things were good, hiding, anger, control, other people, other things, other places, food, shopping, stuff, etc.. None of those things have helped me. I was fat, I was depressed, I was sad and lost, and I was hurting and full of pain. So now, the only thing left is to deal with my issues head on, face my fears, and rely on my HP to get me in a better place. I have faith. It will happen! In fact, I am already getting there. It's not perfect, but it's better then it was 6 months ago, and that's good enough for me right now! Progress!
  • MommaSquirell
    Options
    That's right . I read this thing and laughed . It said To channel your inner child . And at first i was like pffft omg that sounds goofy . But I did it . I went through a box of papers that my mom had in her closet . She gave them to me a year and a half ago , and I just went through it 4 months ago . I always thought I couldn't remember my dad cause he was messed up allot and The Psych said it was selective memory . But I had to come to terms with the fact he really just was not there. He was in the hospital or off with his buddies . My moms signature was always the one on everything . The big ticket was a letter I found from him while he was in the hospital once. It was a very simple letter but means the world to me now :) I wont quote the whole thing but the thing that just sent me into tears

"One guy said you are going to be an artist when you grow up. I said maybe she will be a Social Studies teacher because she get's A+ on her test. See Right now she is Gloria and that's the way I like her."

I really lost it . I called my mom and she could barely understand me i was just a mess lol But you know I understood that inner child bit. What I wanted to be , who I dreamed of being The things I loved , The things I enjoy . I just don't Do anymore . Because this person I am is not me . I am in here and this is What happens when I am crying out . I muffle the crying with food . I love riding bikes , I love dogs! they are so cute . I am really into reading , Art and the outdoors. but I am still a total girl about things XD . I love high heels XD and dresses but will still have a Dirt war with the boys! I am a chicken when it comes to scary movies but love ghost hunting shows! lol I love the person I am! Not this person I have become from stuffing all the bad away . There is so much to do and I don't think I was born to be miserable . I accept the life I lived and the things that happened around me , and I accept Everything that has happened today but Tomorrow is coming and Every choice I make can change the rest of my life . ^_^ Cause it is my life! I am still working on the social anxiety , trust issues . But my confidence is high and I will push forward !

I cannot hide from my issues because the more I shove it away the more it weighs me down ! <3 Hope everyone is having a Fabulous day!
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    230 was my highest weight! I am now 212 :)
  • MommaSquirell
    Options
    awesome thank you for sharing! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou: