2/2/2013 Another week down.

Options
Alright ladies. Another week has flown by once again. And it's near Sunday, (or is Sunday for some people) which means time to tell me how you did again! So how'd you all do?

Replies

• LilMrsSmarty
    LilMrsSmarty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Excited for weigh-in tomorrow.
    Slipped a little on snacks yesterday.
    BUT I'm sure I was just nervous about MY FIRST 5K!

I ran the Make-A-Wish 5K today in about 30 minutes, so 10 min mile! Invigorating feeling.

I couldn't help but think back to the first bike ride I attempted when I first started this journey ~January 2010~ and I literally turned around and walked the bike home, panting, in tears- after only about 1/4 of a mile.
  • mariposamc
    Options
    Down 400g (1lb) this week - I was hoping for more given how much I've been at the gym, but if I managed this each week and lost 15lbs before my friends weddings, then I'd v happy.
    However, this week I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist, plus 0.5" off each arm and thigh. Getting up at 6am to go to the gym before work is tough but hopefully it will pay off!
  • dlgentry50
    Options
    Maintained my 3 lbs., but I also got hit with a respiratory virus, needless to say, the gym was off my list....stepping it up to the next level tomorrow.
  • alhunt8587
    Options
    lost another 1 lb. Down to 138 and only 18 lbs away from my goal! Made a few poor eating choices over the weekend due to Superbowl, but worked out extra hard to make up for it! :)
  • Squirlgirly
    Squirlgirly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.2 lbs. Not massive but it's not bad for having a week where I was not totally disciplined (our local Domino's had free pizza's, I mean, com'on!!!) Finding it quite difficult to say no, but the results are fantastic when I do.

I've definitely learned from my mistakes and working hard for a larger number next week! I would really like to be able to bust out of the 200's near the end of March.