My Turbofire 12 Week Results (with pics)

Options
2duz7li.jpg
dxzn8k.png

Starting measurements

*Waist - 34"
*Hips - 38"
*R Arm - 11"
*L Arm - 11"
*R Thigh - 24"
*L Thigh - 25"
*Chest - 36"
Weight - 161

Week 12 Results

*Waist - 28" (-6")
*Hips - 36" (-2")
*R Arm - 10" (-1")
*L Arm - 10" (-1")
*R Thigh - 22" (-2")
*L Thigh - 22" (-3")
*Chest - 33" (-3")
Weight - 142 (-19lbs)

Replies

• tiffanydawnn
    tiffanydawnn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome results! You look amazing!
  • aimeekaye26
    Options
    Awesome results!! Keep it up!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    What month did you start losing the weight in? You look great and 19lbs is awesome!!! I just completed month 1 today with a 2-3lb weight gain!! I'm not thrilled :/.
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    wow, look at you buff girl! defnitely lost some fat!!! Looking good!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :) Now to start the advanced dvds and add some additional weight/strength training! I just purchased weighted gloves to wear during the fire routines.
    I lost 9lbs the first month, 3lbs during month two, and 7lbs in the third. I did however lose the most inches (especially off my stomach) during the second month.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking at your ticker and how far you've come gives me HOPE. I've lost this weight before (pre-kids) but when you're sitting near 200 lbs it hard to imagine ever being normal size again. Your results are AMAZING, the muscle definition is awesome. And thanks for posting your weight loss splits, I started out with great losses the first month and it has slowed some recently. Here's hoping it picks up again. Fabulous job!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, congrats!!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Amazing results - you look fantastic!
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    Your results make me even more hopeful now that I will get some good ones too.. :)... Congratulations you look awesome!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing! i really hope to see similar results. what was your diet like?
  • plumerialei
    Options
    wow!!!! Awesome job! You look beautiful in your bikini!!

Did you follow the turbo fire diet or do inferno?
  • crystallight711
    Options
    wow!!!! Awesome job! You look beautiful in your bikini!!

Did you follow the turbo fire diet or do inferno?

Thanks and to answer you questions I did not follow a special diet. I just tried to add more fresh fruits and veggies and tried to keep my portions under control and junk food in moderation. I've only started tracking calories on 12/31, but I have my diary open to friends. Diet is still a huge struggle for me trying to find a good balance between healthy and indulgent lol. Plus, I'm not trying to lose any more weight so my calories are set higher and I try and eat back exercise calories, but I'm still trying to find what works for me.
    I did not do the inferno plan, just followed the Turbo calander. I recently started using weighted gloves and adding more strength training 2xs a week. Feel free to add me. :)
  • crystallight711
    Options
    Bump for those interested in program results - It's almost time for my final 20 week progress!
  • Jaidnoire
    Jaidnoire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    starting week 4 myself - can't wait to see your end results - looking fantastic so far!