anyone from west sussex?

Options
Just looking on the site and deciding whether to use it or not? Any comments please?:happy:

Replies

• LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, A little further along the coast, Hastings here. I find it very useful, it's great for calorie counting & being able to keep myself in check on the food front & encouraging from the exercise front too, there are plenty of mini challenges in the forums to take part in & all the freinds I've met here are wonderful, really encouraging - especially when you hit a flat spot on the weight loss front or just having an off day & in return you can then support others too. If you have a particular interest, there are plenty of groups to join, eg, I've recently started the couch to 5k programme & have joined that group where you can then learn all about it & provide/receive motivation. Hope that helps :)

Lorraine
  • redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yep, Worthing in West Sussex.

Its an excellent site to monitor food intake and exercise completed. Makes it very easy to calorie intake and as long as you stay under your goal you will lose weight.
  • embjojo
    embjojo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Bognor Regis. I think this site is amazing for motivation. You need to log your food every day - easy - and you will be motivated to keep those calories under control and exercise so you lose weight quicker (or eat more, depending on your point of view).
  • pravissima
    Options
    Hi

Nice to see some buddies nearer to me ( Bognor Regis). I started the Sainsbury Diet and did lose some weight but kept staying the same and lost interest. On this site they have the same type of system in watching your calories and fat content. I am trying to get myself back into the routine but at the moment I am in the middle of moving house and havejust recovered from an operation so I guess other things have been on my mind lately.

I will be watching the forum!!!
  • LeonnieH
    LeonnieH Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm in West Sussex :) MFP has been great for me, I've lost weight and started exercising a lot more than I used to. The support from friends here has helped loads and is keeping me motivated.
  • pravissima
    Options
    Hi LeonnieH

You are doing well. My problem is lack of motivation.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Yep, Worthing in West Sussex.

Its an excellent site to monitor food intake and exercise completed. Makes it very easy to calorie intake and as long as you stay under your goal you will lose weight.
    I agree with all of the above :happy: I'm in sunny Worthing too and MFP has revolutionised my weight loss!
  • pravissima
    Options
    Please motivate me to get started? I start to fill in the food diary and then do not bother all day. I am getting over an operation so unable to do much exercise, only walking at the moment. Also in the middle of a house move.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Walking is exercise, just make sure you are not walking to the chippy though :bigsmile:
  • pravissima
    Options
    I promise no chippies. A walk along the beach is my favorite.
  • Poppet2909
    Poppet2909 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    My names Julie and I am in West Worthing. I joined this site after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about a 12 days ago and due weigh in this Friday.
    :)
  • Syndri
    Syndri Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on the border of Surrey/West Sussex. Does that count?
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    Horsham here.