Skinny by Spring Break 2/1 Check In

Options
freedomis
freedomis Posts: 55 Member
Hey Girls!

Please Check in here!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10vmx7Gj3oKsRR__SDgbdhiGSjDKlMOpHDk3Cxn12M10/viewform#start=invite

Todayis the start of the challenge and I hope youre ready!
Remember each week post the following:
- your goal caloric intake, and your net caloric intake
- your goal for calories burned, and the amount you actually burned
- your weight
- if you've completed the challenge

WEIGH YOURSELF AT THE SAME TIME EACH WEEK

For today just post the following:
-Current Weight
-MFP suggested caloric intake
- Calories youre expected to burned per week suggest by MFP
- How you plan on completing the challenge

This week's mini challenge is to do a MINIMUM of 20 minutes of cardio 4 days out of the week.
-walking to and from classes
-walking the dog
-walking to and from the train/bus/car
EVERYTHING COUNTS

GOOD LUCK LADIES! :)

Replies

• freedomis
    freedomis Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Weight: 132 (lost 2lbs this week :D)

Nutritional Goal: 1,200/day (lol oops!)

Fitness Goal: 880

Challenge: RUN RUN RUN. I'm planning on pushing myself to run for 20 minutes each day :)
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Weight: 166.8
    Nutritional Goal: 1,200/week
    Fitness Goal: 920
    Challenge: I plan on pushing myself to run 20 mins each day as well as the good ol' stair climber of torture!
  • Sylkwyrm
    Sylkwyrm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Weight: 131
    Nutritional Goal: 1,200 net calories a day
    Fitness Goal: 1500
    Challenge: Not to go snack crazy at 2 parties I'm going to this weekend. My weekness is party snacks. :-S
  • beachgirl1793
    Options
    current weight: 133.5
    nutritional goal: 1440 net calories/day [wish I could do 1200 cal/day like you guys...I just don't have the willpower haha!]

challenge: successfully run 3 miles in 30 minutes!
  • kittycollins7
    kittycollins7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 196.8
    Nutritional goal: 1,200 net calories/day
    Fitness goal: 3,040

Challenge: to get some weight training in and not to snack at night!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Should say 1200/day not week! OMG I would be starving!
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weight: 206.2

Nutritional Goal: 1430/day

Fitness Goal: 980

Challenge: School just started up again, so my challenge this week is learning to balance it all and being sure to include exercising in that balance.
  • patsysue01
    patsysue01 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    - my goal caloric intake is 1810, and my net caloric intake for 2/01/2013 is 952
    - my goal for calories burned is 200 a day , and the amount I actually burned is 608 hairstyling for 4 hours consecutively without stopping (according to http://calorielab.com/burned/)
    - my weight is 222.5 this morning 2/01/2013
    - I have completed the challenge today by moving consistently for over 5 hours at work.

I knew that my job was physically demanding but never checked into how many calories I was burning. I guess I know why sometimes I feel like I have been to the gym when I get home after a busy day.
  • kimmmariee
    Options
    CW: 136 lbs
    Suggested intake: 1200 (but I barely make it past 700/ day when I DON'T work out :/ )
    Calories expected to burn: 900
    -How you plan on completing the challenge: I do 30 mins of cardio on the elliptical 4x a week, trying to do strength training 3x a week at least, and not snacking after 11pm (already failed that tonight) Also trying to get in 1200 calories a day. I have a small appetite and unless I go out to eat, I don't consume a lot of calories which causes my weight to be stagnant.
  • kellybatkin
    kellybatkin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hiya all :)

CW: 144lb

Suggested intake: 1220

Calories expected to burn: 1410

How you plan on completing the challenge: Hit the gym three times - at least one spinning class, one body pump class and one abs class to be in these visits! Also to get outside and go for a run at least once this week!!
  • DeirdreMum8
    Options
    Weight: 130 (1 pound UP :( Need this to kick my butt back into goal mode:))

Nutritional Goal: 1,400/day

Fitness Goal: 1880 per week

Challenge: My workouts are really great right now, its the afternoon snacking that is holding me back. Going to try to shift my workout time 2x this week into my afternoon red zone (when I can with work, kids and so on:) And Run each day before my power walk.:heart:
  • gbminigirl
    gbminigirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Weight: 150.6 (Down 1.2 lbs)

Nutritional Goal: 1,670/day

Fitness Goal: 400-1000 (Depends on the day and what training I'm doing - less on weight training days, more on cardio.)

Challenge: Get back on the wagon. Last week sucked for me due to allergies. I need to get my cardio going again.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,994 Member
    Options
    -Current Weight - 147.4 lbs
    -MFP suggested caloric intake - I have manually set this at 1,300 calories per day
    - Calories youre expected to burned per week suggest by MFP - I probably burn 200 calories per day with exercise
    - How you plan on completing the challenge - weight-training 3 x per week, long cardio 1 x per week, short cardio 3 x per week

This week's mini challenge is to do a MINIMUM of 20 minutes of cardio 4 days out of the week - DONE!!
  • beachgirl1793
    Options
    am I the only one NOT looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in?? I already know it's going to be bad :(