Looking for Friends

Options
Hello to all of you beautiful mothers out there!

I just recently joined MFP (5 days logged!) and I am a mother of 3 (12 yrs, 3 yrs, and 4 mo.). I am ready to get rid of the extra baby weight that I put on during my last pregnancy with my sweet boy. Looking for other mom's for mutual encouragement and motivation.

All the Best!

Replies

• LunarGypsy
    LunarGypsy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    HI there! I'm a stay at home mom to 4 kids, ages 10 to 6 months. Just trying to take off the weight from this last pregnancy. 15 to go till im at my pre pregnancy weight, 30 to go until i'm at my first goal weight. Might try for a little more after that. Sending you a friend request and anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 3 year old and a 6 month old. :)
  • zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 7 here! Ages 8 down to twins who turn one on Tuesday! I am back at my wedding weight and wanting to lose about 7 more pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • StaceyMayfonz
    StaceyMayfonz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 2 children ages 3 years and 6 months. I only gained 8 lbs with my second pregnancy due to a restricted diet because I had gallstones. I lost 31 lbs after having my son and gained back 10 because I had surgery and got my gallbladder removed and was so happy not to have such a restricted diet I over did it a little I still have about 25-30 lbs I would like to lose and having the support of fellow mothers would help. Anyone who wants to add me feel free.
  • Mewlingstork
    Mewlingstork Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 1/2 month old boy. I'm looking to tone up; my body fat percentage is ridiculous. Feel free to add me!
  • CaliSteph
    CaliSteph Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 month old and 2 year old - always willing to provide support. Feel free to add me and anyone else who'd like support.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I've been on mfp for almost two years and in that time I've lost 86 lbs and have had a baby. I'm a SAHM and my little man is two months old. I've got 15 lbs of baby weight left to lose that's stuck like glue! feel free to add me :smile:
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been around for a long time! I have a 4 month old baby boy. I've lost the baby weight and now I'm trying to eat really healthy and tighten everything up! You can add me, too!

MFP mommies are awesome!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about 2 years and have gone up and down with my weight. I have a 9 year old boy and a 2 month old girl. Have lost 22lbs so far and still going right now I am at a plateau and can't seem to lose anymore since I had to stop breastfeeding (supply dried up) I try to eat healthy and exercise when I can feel free to add.
  • MOsborne05
    MOsborne05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 4 year old daughter and a 3 month old son. I just started getting serious about losing the weight so I could definitely use some encouragement. Feel free to add me!
  • merricker
    merricker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also started logging (again) 5 days ago. I'd say I'm working on baby weight, but my "babies" are 2 and 5. Ahem. Feel free to add me (and anyone else who is logging daily and wants support). I have an open diary.
  • ranganayakee
    ranganayakee Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. FTM of an 8 month old.
  • Aiiryfairy
    Aiiryfairy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! :) Feel free to add me! I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old :) xx
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm a mom to three - 4, 2 in March, and my littlest is 2 weeks today! :)

My mission is to get to pre pregnacy before all three. One step at a time.... Feel free to friend me as I'm alwasy looking to build a network of motivated encouraging mamas.

GL everyone!!