Lifetime Fitness Members!

Options
widrakie
widrakie Posts: 13 Member
Hi!
I figured I'd start a thread for those of us at a lifetime looking for a buddy!!
I go to the Plymouth, St Louis park and Cross town Lifetimes. I'd love to meet up with someone! I am working on building up my running, and trying to do weights but they are crazy intimidating! I go to Crosstown on Tuesdays after my Class in EP, I think around 8:15 or so, depending on how long class goes! And Mondays, Thursdays, friday's I am available to go to Plymouth or St Louis Park! Plus I go on weekends!
Anyone interested!???

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Coon Rapids
  • sarahthecamper
    sarahthecamper Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It depends--would that be 8:15 pm? I'm much more of a morning exerciser, but I'm at XT all the time and I would LOVE a buddy. I'm starting the 10K training this week and I play tennis there a lot.

Let me know!
  • aj_31
    Options
    Have either of you tried the C.R.T, No Limits Circuit, or Total Conditioning classes? I've been at LTF for a year but I've never tried those classes. When I was at YMCA I took BodyPump 2-3x a week. I usually lift in the free weights area but thought a class or two might be nice.
  • stormsusmc
    stormsusmc Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Lifetime MG, Fridley or Champlin for me.
  • widrakie
    widrakie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jo AJ_31 I haven't! but if you're interested I'd love to try those! I always want to try classes, but they are soo intimidating! '

sarahthecampe yeah 8:15 pm. (work all day) I haven't played tennis in a million years.. don't even know if i have a racket anymore but that'd be fun!

I feel like i've been lazy lately! My foots been hurting me i think it's the weathers fault, but I really would like someone to push me! especially since I have 2 5k's i'm training for!
  • aj_31
    Options
    Sorry I'm just seeing this now. I only have a Coon Rapids membership so I can't go to other gyms but if you are ever in my area let me know.

Tonight the plan is to take kickboxing since I lifted on my lunch hour. Wednesday I'm going to try Strictly Strength, and Saturday I'm doing Zumba and Sunday probably Strictly Strength again.

I think I've figured out that Strictly Strength is comparable to BodyPump that the YMCA does or Leslie Mills's program.

I'm still unsure of what CRT and Total Conditioning is all about. My gym also has HIIT on Monday nights. I'm thinking that is similar to a Tabata class.

Anyways - if you are ever in my area and want to workout let me know!
  • aj_31
    Options
    Update - I've decided to leave LTF and go back to the YMCA. I miss the classes and my friends there. I think I'll still have my LTF membership for a month or so.
  • TLow97
    TLow97 Posts: 55
    Options
    Woodbury mostly, occasionally hit up Fridley and Maple Grove.