Does Jillian talk to much?

Options
RotterdamNL
RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
Yes!

Probably the women dont think so and it is probably for me because it is 10 days the same program but her talking while i am sweating annoys me, especialy when she say a couple more and keeps talking. I dont know how it is over there but over here a couple is 2.:laugh:

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I noticed that, too. During squat and press she promises "two more" and then proceeds to do about ten more. I figure it was her prompt cards that got mixed up, lol.
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree - i put her on mute - am used to the routine by now - i dont need her to push me :) am self motivated enough lol!
  • tnt7787
    Options
    Yes!

Probably the women dont think so and it is probably for me because it is 10 days the same program but her talking while i am sweating annoys me, especialy when she say a couple more and keeps talking. I dont know how it is over there but over here a couple is 2.:laugh:

Exactly what I thought! A couple=2, not 10!
  • Jaynehr
    Jaynehr Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    She definitely talks too much and you're right about the counting - when she says a couple more it usually works out to be way more than a couple. I think I'll try to mute thing too and just play the radio and do the workout.
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I hate even muting it because you can still see her talking. By the fourth day you know exactly what she is saying and can hear her in your head! I think I'm more annoyed by Natalie's attitude in level 2...and she consistantly speeds the movements up which drives me nuts.
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I mute her too once I have the routine down--her talking drives me nuts!!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I hate even muting it because you can still see her talking. By the fourth day you know exactly what she is saying and can hear her in your head! I think I'm more annoyed by Natalie's attitude in level 2...and she consistantly speeds the movements up which drives me nuts.

Natalie's attitude? I thought she looked like it was a little too hard for her...kind of slacking, which makes me feel better-haha :)
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I love the other 1, Anita? Besides that she has a killer body she looks so shy and innocent :D but in real life probably the total opposite.
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Natalie's attitude? I thought she looked like it was a little too hard for her...kind of slacking, which makes me feel better-haha :)

Yeah, maybe attitude isn't the right word. She just has this look like "pffft, easy peasy" when she goes to do the last walk-out push up and when she does the last squat/row thingy( when Jillian is counting the last two, she kinda looks at Jillian funny and mouths the word two). I like at the end when she is exhausted....I've watched this workout too many times to notice these things!!! : S