Today my pants feel...

Options
magicherry
magicherry Posts: 81 Member
...a little looser around the waist. I feel like I have lost some of of the belly paunchyness, since I re-started MFP at Christmas. My jeans agree.

How do your pants feel today?

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Sometimes my pants are feeling that way too, I started in January..resolutionist.:wink: .
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling! Way to go!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • tisha_rae
    tisha_rae Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    SASSY! :)
  • Deebug60
    Deebug60 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Nice! :wink:
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • annieflowergirl82
    Options
    My big girl pants are starting to get loose!!! YES!!!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Feelin' good, but they're not too stylish. Slowly~
  • magicherry
    Options
    My big girl pants are starting to get loose!!! YES!!!

Ooooh, nice! I am waiting for that to happen for me, too.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! That's great =)

Not so much for me today... durn things are a bit snug. WTH?
  • magicherry
    Options
    Today my pants feel loose, but that's because I wore them yesterday. I long for the day when I pull pants on straight-out-of-the-dryer and they feel loose.

Are your pants loose today? Out of the dryer?
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have on tights today, which never make anyone feel skinny (at least that I know of), but a lot of my pants are feeling looser in the thighs, which is where my problem area is. So, hooray!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    like tissue paper, not nearly warm enough.
  • moostrodamus
    Options
    More loose....I still cant get over the fact that i was OBESE...really???

Today my BMI is 29.9 so now I am only overweight tottering on the brink of obesity... woo hoo!

Managed to put on a pair of 34 inch waist jeans this weekend

:)
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    yayaaaa!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    Starting to feel a difference. Tossed the effing scale out the door...relying solely on measurements and hoe my pants feel...:)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Starting to feel a difference. Tossed the effing scale out the door...relying solely on measurements and hoe my pants feel...:)

Hoe pants? think I had some of those in the 90's. some had sparkles, some were tight, and some just couldn't stay on very long?

Anywho, or anyhoe...today my pants feel looser in the waist. and like their slipping off now and then. just a little not falling or anything just slidier.
  • AngelaKelly02
    AngelaKelly02 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My pants fit today! Time for a smaller pair of pants to encourage me.
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    Jesus. My typing skills need serious improvement....but yes, I probably did have a pair of hoe pants back in the day too...damn! Maybe those should be my "goal" pants. I bet I still have those *****es somewhere!

Hoe pants? think I had some of those in the 90's. some had sparkles, some were tight, and some just couldn't stay on very long?

Anywho, or anyhoe...today my pants feel looser in the waist. and like their slipping off now and then. just a little not falling or anything just slidier.
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Like I don't want to wear them anymore. Damn work slacks. But they are nice & loose, which feels good =)