Week 3 Challenge

Options
jello1369
jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
Scores are due by the end of the week.

I selected the following songs...please bare with me if you don't have them since I have no idea what songs come originally on this thing and which ones you earn. If there are any problems, just respond and together we'll work it out. The good news is the whole family is getting into just dance now with the kids trying to beat my high scores all the time, even when I'm not home!--Cheaters! LOL

We Speak No Americano (Hit the Electro Beat)

Oh No (Marino and the Diamonds)

I Like It (The Black Allstars)

Replies

• casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Scores are due by the end of the week.

I selected the following songs...please bare with me if you don't have them since I have no idea what songs come originally on this thing and which ones you earn. If there are any problems, just respond and together we'll work it out. The good news is the whole family is getting into just dance now with the kids trying to beat my high scores all the time, even when I'm not home!--Cheaters! LOL

We Speak No Americano (Hit the Electro Beat)

Oh No (Marino and the Diamonds)

I Like It (The Black Allstars)

Dam all my work this morning for nothing lol at least I had fun lol, the only one I no there is we speak no Americano lol ill have a go now lol and its funny how ur kids always beat ur scores when ur not there and say how that score wasn't saved even though it auto saves lol just do what I do push them lol or cut the power lmao
  • casey882
    Options
    1)We Speak No Americano ..................Hit the Electro Beat..................8270

2)Oh No.................................................Marino and the Diamonds........5962

3)I Like It...............................................The Black Allstars.....................4401

Dam at least that's two more songs of the list I bet u can't tell which to songs I haven't done before lol ok maybe u can lol I didn't think there was any songs on here worse than one direction dam I was wrong lol ah well ill turn the sound off play something else and follow the on screen next time lol
  • jello1369
    Options
    I know. That Oh No song is horrible to me. But I had no idea when I picked it. I just saw these three and knew I hadn't dance to them before. I didn't even check to see if they were tolerable. All the more reason for you to win this week Casey...you can pick better music.
  • jello1369
    Options
    My best scores so far this week...still highest score despite the kids best effort to bet them. =)

1)We Speak No Americano ..................Hit the Electro Beat..................8741

2)Oh No.................................................Marino and the Diamonds........9067

3)I Like It...............................................The Black Allstars.....................6994
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well here are my scores..."I Like It" is hard! I had only done We Speak No Americano before. I have no idea how I did so well on Oh No on my first try. If anyone's playing on PS3 my network ID is MinkyB82 if you'd like to friend me.

1)We Speak No Americano ..................Hit the Electro Beat..................10906

2)Oh No.................................................Marino and the Diamonds........11486

3)I Like It...............................................The Blackout Allstars.....................9527
  • casey882
    Options
    Well here are my scores..."I Like It" is hard! I had only done We Speak No Americano before. I have no idea how I did so well on Oh No on my first try. If anyone's playing on PS3 my network ID is MinkyB82 if you'd like to friend me.

1)We Speak No Americano ..................Hit the Electro Beat..................10906

2)Oh No.................................................Marino and the Diamonds........11486

3)I Like It...............................................The Blackout Allstars.....................9527

Looks like we have a winner great scores well done kicked my butt lol well and truely lol ur turn to choose the next three im on ps3 but dont play it much no more use it as a blue ray player lol kevin_882 is mine ill add u next time im on
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Alright cool beans! So do I just start a new thread on Sunday with my selections?
  • jello1369
    Options
    Great job! I tried to beat my scores and kept getting worst. Go figure.

You won this week, so go ahead and start a "week 4" post and list your songs when you get the chance. Winner of week 4 will be announced when Casey announces it. LOL But it appears to be ending on Fridays.