In search for vegan friends!

Options
Hello all! I'm new to this site and would love to make some like-minded friends as I transition back into veganism! I would love to be able to see the food diaries of others and offer support as well as recieve it!

A bit of history on myself- I'm 24, a graduate, and am looking to improve myself in all ways. My goals this year are to eventually cut out all processed foods from my diet (lofty goal, right?), start up my freelancing career (drawing for money on the side of my real job, not what I imagined as a kid!), and, most excitingly, get a dog!

Replies

• PianoMan82
    PianoMan82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello there!

I'm looking for vegan friends as well. I am not currently vegan or even vegetarian, but I am really wanting to transition to a plant-based diet.
  • grn_machine
    grn_machine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a fairly new vegan and looking for a vegan support system as well! =]
  • Jessums88
    Options
    Hi guys,

I've been vegan for about a year and a half and I'm feeling pretty healthy after cutting out processed foods. Still need a lot of work on the exercise side of things though! Would love to have some vegan friends on here, feel free to ask me anything, I'll do my best to help even though I'm a reasonably newish vegan in the grand scheme of things
    :)
  • harriet_89
    harriet_89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm a veggie transitioning to vegan. I'm just using up the non-vegan things I have so as not to waste them.
  • Evachiquita
    Evachiquita Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I've "been vegan" off and on before. This year I am going full vegan! I feel like I have a lot of experience so feel free to add me and ask for resources etc. There is already lots of great advice on the vegan boards here. Lots of other really awesome vegan websites too!

I am also an endurance athlete! So that puts another spin on things for me. Try eating 4,000 calories a day on a vegan diet! All you do is eat! haha
  • BritishVegGirl
    BritishVegGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Meeee im vegan feel free to add me <3
  • LaNetsah
    LaNetsah Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I too would love to have some vegan friends on here (a bit tired of my other friends' posts about their steak dinner). :)
  • KarCrib
    KarCrib Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am vegan, you can all add me if you like!
  • RabbitLuvr37
    RabbitLuvr37 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for vegan friends! Vegetarian for two years, just went vegan on January 1 this year. :)
  • vegandave
    vegandave Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    love to meet new friends. please feel free to ad me! :)
  • Elliemage
    Options
    Y'all can add me if you'd like! I love friends! :D
  • veganashley
    veganashley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me if you'd like. That goes for anyone here! :)
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm Jillian. Please feel free to friend me. :smile:
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm transitioning to vegan, too. Who wants to be my friend? I'm very supportive (and never judge, that's not my job). Would love to get ideas from others' food diaries...
  • retrovegan
    Options
    I'm searching for vegan friends too. I've been vegan for 2 years and I'm 29 years old. I live in the Midlands in the UK, with my partner and 3 fur babies. I'm basically looking to be nosey at other vegans food diaries, for inspiration and such.

So yeah, feel free to add me :)
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegan for 2.5 years, feel free to add me!
  • slbetteley
    Options
    Hi! Fellow vegan. Feel free to add me! :-)
  • speedy001
    speedy001 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been a vegan for two years. Please feel welcome to add me would love some new friends. I could talk about vegan food all day!
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    My wife & I consider ourselves 90% vegan: We eat vegan at home and keep a vegan household, but occasionally do some eggs or dairy when we eat out or if we have people over. We've also been working to slowly cut more and more of the processed foods from our diets. If anyone wants to add me, feel free. My friend list has been slowly dwindling of late, so I should probably start to replenish....