Day 10!!!(lvl 1)

Options
RotterdamNL
RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
Congratulations to you all if you made it this far!:flowerforyou:

I am very proud of you guys and ofcourse with myself because starting something is easy but sticking with it can be hard.

Also for the few people who are almost at day 10, you got this!

Now lets kick *kitten* for another 10 days on lvl 2 and lets keep being there for eachother!

Cheers,

Kai
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ You Are Awesome and So Encouraging.. Thank You Bunches!!!!

Day 10 Complete Here Too.... :wink:

~Rachel

REMEMBER: "Believing in "YOURSELF" and knowing "YOU" Can Do This is
    the First Secret To a Successful Journey" xoxo
  • RBoop57
    RBoop57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! Finished Day 10 on Level 1. Thought I would go ahead and try Level 2 to see what I am in for! Holy Crap! :-) Loved the calorie burn and the feeling of accomplishment!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^ You Are Awesome and So Encouraging.. Thank You Bunches!!!!

Day 10 Complete Here Too.... :wink:

~Rachel

REMEMBER: "Believing in "YOURSELF" and knowing "YOU" Can Do This is
    the First Secret To a Successful Journey" xoxo
    :blushing:
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome!!

I'm a couple days behind you guys. I've been sick with a stomach bug. Tomorrow will be my Day 8!
  • tnt7787
    Options
    I start Level 2 today and after watching it to see what I'm in for, I'm scared :smile:

I have only lost one pound, but I have lost an inch in my waist, 1/2 an inch in my hips, almost an inch in my arms, an inch in my chest and 1/2 an inch in my thighs so I guess I can't complain
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Done! Bring on level 2!!! :)
  • sarahjay1
    sarahjay1 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Done! I have done 30DS twice before and level 2 is my favorite!! : ) Bring it on!
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Only on day 8..had to take 2 days off after procedure...doc's orders...should I stay behind or start 2? :frown:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Level 1completed! Onward and upward!
  • murmt
    murmt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Done! Even upped my weights today - 2.5 lbs to 5.5 lbs (been doing chestflies with 11 lbs for the last few days, it's weird how my biceps are a lot more developed than the rest of my body). Sadly, still can only do girlie pushups, but went from zero on the first day to ~12-15 today, so progress nevertheless :) Tomorrow will be a rest day for me, hopefully my upper back will stop hurting so much.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    That's funny, I had to use my 3lb weights when doing chest flies, my rotator cuff was killing me! I did the rest with fives. Good luck with your back! Injury is no fun.