Need more pregnant friends

Options
missyjg99
missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
I'm getting a little down at watching all the regular friends I have continue to rock it and lose weight. I know I'm supposed to gain weight, but I've put on almost 28lbs since my postive pregnancy test. I fault myself completely for this. I am the one putting the bad food in my mouth. I was really sick for the first 16 weeks so all that kept me from getting through the day was eating complex carbs (think chips, breads, crackers etc). I immediately, and still do, throw up any lean proteins. I hate it, but it's my reality. My daughters pregnancy was nothing like this, I only gained 20 lbs with her.
So anyone out there still active on MFP? Today is my new start, so I'm going to be logging my foods from here on out. I usually use the mobile app, so I don't get a chance to get on the community board much or to view the groups. Having some friends who are also pregnant will help me out I think.
I'm due in July and am currently 18 weeks pregnant. I have one living daughter and one angel son. We will find out tomorrow what the sex of the baby is so that's exciting.

Replies

• nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am currently 30+ weeks pregnant with my fourth. I am active on MFP and log pretty much every day!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    nursenikki kills it on the daily. Feel free to add me. 27-28weeks.
  • alibur85
    alibur85 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Both obum88 and nursenikki are great pregnant MFPs to have for support! You can add me as well! 26weeks 3days with boy #2 :)
  • FishCakeFace
    Options
    Hi missy, first of all, congrats on baba :) I'm 10+2 today and have gained about 10lbs so far (though I found out on Christmas day that I'm pregnant and have no idea how much I gained over that time as I did go OTT lol.)

I've also restarted on MFP (new name etc, I was VickyClare75 before) The constant hunger (for crappy foods) is getting me down too. I have started to exercise again so hopefully I can start to control my eating again.

Feel free to add me, I log in everyday. Also anyone else please feel free to add me too :)

Take care x x
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    Feel free to add me 26 weeks 2 days.
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. I am only four weeks, but gained over 55 pounds with my daughter and plan NOT to do that this time. I just lost 36 pounds and have been at maintenence for a couple of months. I am not anticipating that I will be thrilled watching my ticker go backwards, but my ultimate goal is that it doesn't get back to zero, lol.

So sorry you are having a rough go of things!
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I still have a LONGGGGG way to go, only 8 weeks along... but I am 100% dedicated to tracking and working out (so far so good)! :drinker:
  • rabbit__food
    rabbit__food Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. I'm due March 14th with my first. It's a boy. Can't wait to meet him!