wanting some pregnant friends!

Options
hi i am Laurie my to 3 2 boys Finnley amost 5, Oscar almost 3 and Isla who is 18montha and im currently almost 14weeks with my 4th.
im just wanting some more pregnant friends who are regular users! i use this site daily but since becoming pregnant i have noticed iv lost afew friends and my news feed is pretty quiet! i still do daily exercise and eat well etc so looking for more people i can add :)
im from uk also not that it makes much difference haha!

Replies

• BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm also 14 weeks with my second baby. You can add me if you want!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    15w with my 3rd...feel free to add me
  • kqs2002
    kqs2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    7 weeks with my fourth! I'm trying to have my healthiest pregnancy yet!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    14 weeks with my 2nd add me if you'd like... Anyone... Just please include a message about you with it :-)
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm getting my dating scan on Wednesday but I think I'm roughly 8 weeks now
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am 16 weeks today with my 3rd baby :)
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    just found this topic.
    so i am 7 weeks with my fifth child and anyone can add me if they wish .
  • kellykneppergrundy
    kellykneppergrundy Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hello, please add me. I'm american but I live in the UK, so I should at least understand the vocabulary differences!
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've lost a lot too!! Weird! I'm almost 22wks!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 6 weeks pregnant!
  • Denise5683
    Denise5683 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my first. I have gained weight... ugh!
    Feel free to add me.
  • carlye12380
    carlye12380 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    28 weeks with my first! I'm looking for some pregnant friends who are conscious of their health and weight gain
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    Almost 7 weeks, feel free to add me!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    newly pregnant :-) just under 4 weeks. I've already talked to my doctor about my diet. He said he was fine with me loosing weight while pregnant... unfortunately I have a lot to loose. So if I loose a little or don't gain that is good. Baby number 4 :-)
  • Jennhasfaith
    Jennhasfaith Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I just joined this group today and I am hoping to find pregnant girlfriends to share our journey with.

I will be 18 weeks as of tomorrow, and this is my first pregnancy!! We are so happy and excited!! I am due August 28, 2013!

We have gone down a very long road to achieve this pregnancy and can't believe where we are today! You can read some of my background on my profile.

Please add me if you like.

Thanks Jenn
  • hollischoonover
    hollischoonover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Holli and I would love more prego friends on MFP :) I joined last year, but haven't really embraced the community aspect of MFP, however I feel it would really help me during this pregnancy!

Please add me hollischoonover. I am due with our third baby 9/14/13, currently 16 weeks.

I am a fun, fit, fabulous pregnant mommy! This is my new motto, been rocking it for two days now. All about perspective, right? Just 165 days to go!!!! Now maybe next year year I'll add fabulous house keeper and cook...nah....maybe in ten years. Lol

Have a fabulous day!

~Holli
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Brandi. I am 17 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have a 12 year old daughter and an 8 year old daughter. Keeping fingers crossed for a boy, but a healthy baby is the most important thing!! I have been using my fitness pal for awhile, but during my first trimester I was so exhausted, i didn't take the time to log my food and exercise. I am feeling better now and ready to continue this journey fit and healthy. I am due September 11, 2013.

I would love some pregnant friends on here, so feel free to add me :)