New to herbLife

Options
Hello everyone,

I am new to herbLife. Today is my 2nd full day on the shakes. I have the wild berry meal formula. I have been adding frozen berries and my shakes. Even spinach and you can't even taste it so its a good way to get in some veggies. The first week has been hard going from 3 good size meals to 2 shakes a day and and smaller meal. I still feel hungry but, am avoid junk foods. Snacking in between meals on string cheese sticks, fruits, veggies, rice cakes, yogurts. Something different each snack so I don't get bored. I wan to try more herbalife products but, it's not in my budget at the moment.

Does anyone have any tips, advice, good recipes, etc as I begin my herbalife journey.

Also, my herbalife rep want me to use the tea and aloe. Is it really worth it to use these two products also?

Replies

• bleonti91
    Options
    Meant to say herbalife**
  • Silly_Otter
    Options
    The aloe shot and tea really help clear out the junk from your system as well as get certain vitamins in you. The tea itself if I remember is like a zero where it takes more to digest and get the nutrients vs the calories it gives. I do recommend it. Also I recommend the raspberry with just a little sugar or a hot lemon.
  • bleonti91
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I think I will give it a shot.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I love the peach tea with the mango aloe!!! Hot or cold its good stuff!!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I make my own Margarita tea. 2 table spoons of Herbalife Original tea and one packet of walmart sugar free Margarita mix. Add to a gallon of water, shake to disolve and enjoy!
  • missa482
    Options
    I love the tea ... I drink the original hot every morning and it gives me incredible energy throughout the day. 1 tsp to about 16 oz of water.

My consultant told me not to worry about the aloe unless I have a problem with digestion.
  • Libellule33
    Libellule33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i love the lemon tea and it gives me a lot of energy without keeping me awake at night (unlike coffee)!
  • bleonti91
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice!