Need A Daily Reminder Friend!!!

Options
Hello. I am looking for somebody to keep me on track. I tend to lose focus, if I don't get daily reminders. I have a weakness for sweets. Can't help it! The more moral support I get the better I will be off. I can also do the same in return. I want to be successful. I hope you do too. Request me as your friend.

Replies

• MrsTomko3825
    MrsTomko3825 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I need the same thing and also have an issue with the sweets. I've been battling with my weight for a few years now and I just feel so low-energy and not myself lately. I really want this to change! I want to be able to fit into my "skinny" jeans! I'll watch you if you watch me! I do log on to MyFitnessPal every day, do you? I really need someone to give me some tough love when I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing! I really need to start exercising again, that's been a big challenge along with portion control. So someone who can get on me and say, why didn't you exercise today? That would be a big help.
  • brookandmac
    Options
    Motivation is one of my biggest weaknesses!!!!!! I always seem to stay focused for about the first weeks then everything just goes back to normal. I need to learn that eating healthy can be my new normal I think i just need more encouragement from others. I just had a baby 3 months ago and really want to look good this summer in a bathing suit. I also want to be able to wear shorts again!!! I havent been able to wear shorts in years because i have been so self concious! This is going to be my first summer with my baby boy and I just want to be able to enjoy it instead of being self concious all the time!!!! I just starter fitness pal yesterday and i am determined to stick with it, I just need some words of encouragement every once on a while!!!!!
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey I started this group and I would love to take charge of any or all of you ladies. I am also lookin for someone to take charge of me. So I want you all to send me an email so we can get started!
  • MrsTomko3825
    MrsTomko3825 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations new mommy! And best of luck on your weight loss journey, I am looking for someone to watch my food and exercise DAILY and provide me with positive encouragement, and if I failed miserably that day, I need someone who can say, "ok what happened here?". I think just having to explain my habits to someone when I did poorly would be a great deterrent from that kind of behavior!
  • AZWrestlingFan
    AZWrestlingFan Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    So Ms Brown are you okay if they are hard on you? I think that is part of this group. Encouragement is good but it is also about control and maybe discipline if you fail.