Hours on the weekend

Options
marz42
marz42 Posts: 223 Member
Would anyone else like it if PF was open later on the weekends, particularly Sat and Sunday? Mine closes at 7, which means if I want to get in a workout I need to get over there by 5:30 and if I have any afternoon thing going on that is kind of tricky. I'd love it if they were open till say 10.

Replies

• LeoMitchell
    Options
    Depending on where you are a lot of the clubs are going to a 24/7 schedule. The clubs in South Jersey are all 24/7 now.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    We just go at 7am as soon as the doors open on weekends.
  • TriNorm
    TriNorm Posts: 27
    Options
    Mine is also open 24/7. Wouldn't have joined otherwise.
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ours has restricted hours on weekends as well, but they've just opened, and we're in a small town - and the hours are STILL a lot better than our YMCA or other fitness center! So I think ours will be fine. It's just a matter of making time when they are open. For me it's not a challenge - getting out at 7AM from work each day, I just stop by on the way home!
  • TriNorm
    TriNorm Posts: 27
    Options
    Kudos on being able to stop by after work! I have to go in the AM - I lose motivation by the hour during the day :) By the time I'm headed home I have a really hard time stopping for a workout.
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I wish mine was. They always have plenty of people when I go and I think there would be enough people to support them being open. Even to 10pm or something on weekends would be good, 7pm is WAY too early.
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow, I think all the ones around here are 7-7 on weekends. I wish they would open earlier so I could go in before work! 7 doesn't leave me enough time.
  • TGGolfer
    TGGolfer Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My club in Renton WA operates on that same schedule and it sucks. I have not went to the gym on the weekends......no time!