Hi everyone :)

Options
Thought id introduce myself. My name is Sara, im 29 and from South Wales. I joined MFP last night in hope it will help motivate me. I am a current weightwatchers member so juggling calorie counting and counting points should be fun haha. I will be as active as I can but with 2 kids it may prove difficult, as the youngest is only 6 months. If anyone would like to add me on here feel free to :) Look forward to meeting you all
x:smile:

Replies

• ChristyJade
    ChristyJade Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello, sent you a request :-) I've found it much easier to keep this up with having lots of friends on here... Try and add a load of other people looking for friends, it really helps!
  • foxys_mum
    foxys_mum Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome, hope you cope with your juggling! Having tried all sorts of 'diets' I find using this site the most motivational and helpful in sticking to healthy eating.
  • krazykim42
    Options
    After staying the same on ww for last 5 weeks ( and only joined jan) i have today cancelled my monthly pass and joined here as someone recommendd it to me. i joined ww last year but had same problem. im from wales and hoping to get some loss using this.
  • spongeh
    spongeh Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, you can't beat a good Vamp :devil:

You'll get the hang of managing the 2 systems.

My wifes using slimming world and I'm using MFP, so all I do is everytime we have a new meal I enter it into here and then have the calorie value for future referance :smile:

I do my own thing for breakfast & lunch and then have a lovely SW meal for tea ... seems to be working for me anyway :happy:
  • lelly1981
    lelly1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi new here too.from manchester. if you want to add me we can motivate each other :smile:
  • lou_lou_82
    lou_lou_82 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Manchester too :-)
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've done WW, SW and Rosemary Conelly too and to be honest i find this the most satisfying and less stressful way to loose weight. There are lots of us giving everyone support. If you want to add me as a friend please do. I'm from Worcestershire.