BDSM & Leather.....need I say more

Options

Replies

• awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi peoples!!!

so glad to find some fellow "kinksters" on here. While kink is not my MAIN motivation for weight loss it is certainly a part of it.

if i had to label myself it would be as follows

a married and collared bi-sexual submissive pet to my "HusDom" i have a sadomasocistic side with a "toppy" desire over the right person. (obviously not my HusDom) :) we are currently monogamous with the option to discuss non-monogamy. (meaning: bringing in a lady for me to play with)

glad to find this group! feel free to friend request but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send a message with it! I'm not one to "collect friends like pokeman balls i'd like to know where the friend request came from.

THANKS!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    sub gay kinkster here!
  • loliblullama
    loliblullama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Queer, genderqueer, switch. Currently collared ^_^
  • MadameMC
    MadameMC Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    When I joined this site and finally discovered the groups, I really thought I'd find a Fetlife related group here. I was surprised to see there wasn't one.

I used to define myself as a switch, however I've found that it's more complicated than that. Now, I can't see myself being sub to hardly anyone. It would have to be just the right person that I had just the right connection with for me to be sub. I now consider myself full time Domme (pansexual), and my boyfriend is my submissive pet.

We've been learning about D/s and BDSM and trying to live the lifestyle in private for the last couple years - but we still consider ourselves very new. We're a bit shy about foraying into public groups, but we would like to meet like-minded people.. and maybe someone who we "connect" with who could teach us more. (Especially in the area of how to punish a very bratty/smart *kitten* masochistic sub when they've been bad.)

We consider ourselves mostly monogamous, but might be open to adding the right person for some playtime.
  • LizLeigh19
    LizLeigh19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So I've been very curious about getting into this type of lifestyle. How does one go about such?
  • crazylovergrl
    crazylovergrl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Lesbian Dominatrix here. Hoody hoo!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    So I've been very curious about getting into this type of lifestyle. How does one go about such?

It depends on what you mean by 'getting into'.

If you are looking for more information on BDSM 'lifestyle' and 'practices' the best resource i can recommend is a book called screw the roses, send me the thorns, by Phillip Miller and Molly Devon. Also the Topping and Bottoming books. These go through 'jargon' that practitioners use, basics of bondage, a lot of safety information.

If you want to meet like minded people locally to you who have similar interests, have a look at sites such as bondage.com or fetlife.com. These are predominantly american sites and you can find information on local munches, club nights, meet and greets, as well information on different techniques, ideas and even personals sections.

Sadly a lot of the brilliant resources that were around 10-12 years ago have disappeared so i don't know where else to direct you, but i'm sure others do :)

As with anything, please take care of your safety first. If you've got any questions but don't want to put them here, please feel free to message me :)
  • LizLeigh19
    Options

If you are looking for more information on BDSM 'lifestyle' and 'practices' the best resource i can recommend is a book called screw the roses, send me the thorns, by Phillip Miller and Molly Devon. Also the Topping and Bottoming books. These go through 'jargon' that practitioners use, basics of bondage, a lot of safety information.

If you want to meet like minded people locally to you who have similar interests, have a look at sites such as bondage.com or fetlife.com. These are predominantly american sites and you can find information on local munches, club nights, meet and greets, as well information on different techniques, ideas and even personals sections.

Sadly a lot of the brilliant resources that were around 10-12 years ago have disappeared so i don't know where else to direct you, but i'm sure others do :)

As with anything, please take care of your safety first. If you've got any questions but don't want to put them here, please feel free to message me :)

Thank you very much! You think I can find those books at the local Barnes & Noble?
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Pansexual, submissive here.

In a "monogamous" relationship with my boyfriend, with allowance to be with women.

Edit" Also a a fetlifer.
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options

Thank you very much! You think I can find those books at the local Barnes & Noble?

triskelionsociety.org < -- is a newly (relaunched) BDSM based educational forum a group of friends and myself run. Feel free to stop over and browse some of the groups and discussions going on.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Uh, don't know about B&N, but you can order them from amazon. I'm in the UK and don't think i've ever seen them in high street book shops lol
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    Aah how cool :D I didnt know there were lifestylers on this site. :) I am also on Fetlife(if anyone wants to, they can friend me).. but Im on a different nick of course ^^

Im a sub(slave really) :p I guess I identify as bi.. maybe. I have no idea. I call myself flexible >_<

Im new to this group btw. Hi all! ^^
  • kinkykiddo
    Options
    Masculine identified queer Dom here. My fitness goals are to gain stamina, endurance and muscle. Sex and BDSM is part of that... I love curvy women and enjoy being able to toss a curvy bottom/sub around and be intimidating to her/them in appearance. Always up for like-minded motivators and being a motivator on here.

Chin up, everyone. Anything is possible!
  • LizLeigh19
    Options

triskelionsociety.org < -- is a newly (relaunched) BDSM based educational forum a group of friends and myself run. Feel free to stop over and browse some of the groups and discussions going on.

Thank you very much! :)
  • LizLeigh19
    Options
    Haha alright, thank you very much :)
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. So glad you posted this topic! Look at everyone! Nice to see I'm not alone here!

28, queer, pansexual, monogam-ish/poly-curious, fierce femme here. I'm not really sure on my place in the community, but I'm currently identifying as a switch.
  • GoddessTwitch
    Options
    I am a Dom heavy switch, sometimes brat, monogamish (he is mono, I date girls romantically but non-sexually) (my last serious relationship was heavily poly), pansexual. :) I am on fetlife, easy to find too..
  • Saratini76
    Saratini76 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG, what a great group! My kinkier desires aren't what spurred my weight loss, but it's definitely helping! I am Sara, a TOP (not dominant) and a bit of a sadist. I am also an amateur ropester and hope with my weight loss that I can scamper around more easily to tie my partner up damn pretty!

As someone else in this thread mentioned, I met my girlfriend on Fetlife. It has been a crazy 3 years full of fun! I am always welcome to friends on Fetlife as well as here! (Mzup2nogood on Fetlife)

:devil:
  • tsherrill
    tsherrill Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Gay, mostly asexual, bondage sub here. Not super active in the community, largely because it's hard to find platonic play partners and in San Francisco the community is so large there is always a hotter guy in the wings who will put out. Still I get my thrills from time to time. Trying to lose weight is two fold for me, one I want to get healthier and live the life I want. Secondarily I hope it leads to some more avenues for the social areas of my life.
  • JTS_go
    JTS_go Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Former top, current switch, but mostly inactive as far as actual play goes these days. Previously poly, but focusing on my primary relationship now.

Coincidentally, I was thinking on my drive in to work that I need to donate my St. Andrews Cross to a leather charity for auction or something because I never use it any more.