Have you tried total control?

groversa
groversa Posts: 450 Member
If so what do you think about it? How often did you take it? Anything to know what be nice :)

Replies

• BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Tried it and use it daily! I take one at 6am, noonish and again at 6pm.It helps increase the body’s resting metabolic rate and contains ingredients that help generate energy to break down fat cells.
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Just started the shakes today and my distributor sent some free samples(5 days worth) of the Total Control.I don't know enough to share anything as of yet,but I think I may go ahead and order a full bottle.I'm curious to see other responses..thanks for posting the question!
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    I'm curious about the responses too! I was skeptic and decided to get some other stuff which seemed more functional (aloe conc, nrg tea)
  • missa482
    missa482 Posts: 34
    I just started taking Total Control, when I got my distributor package. I had a few free samples in there. I take one a day with my lunch. I found that if I took it in the morning (when I drink my 2 servings of tea), it made me feel a little jittery. It gives me the energy boost I was looking for in the afternoon through early evening.