Blew the good eating habits this week.

Options
I had to travel this week. It is so difficult to eat properly when traveling. I am so grateful for this group. I plan to jump back on the healthy habits right away. I have managed to catch a nasty cold...something I have not had in over 13 years. I am not handling it well. I know I should not complain because the Lord has blessed me for so long. So I am going to suck it up and get back to being healthy.

Entering what I eat into the food charts is a wonderful aid. I can see where I need to improve. I highly recommend it!!! Just don't look at mine this week. :-)

Replies

• DianeBH
    DianeBH Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Debbie, I know what you mean! i'm still away from home too, since Wednesday. I did bring along bananas, apples, protein & fiber bars, yogurt... and those were good breakfast & snacks... but food that very well intending & sweet sweet family members are providing & preparing are not things I would generally be eating right now (Daddy likes to go get everyone ham biscuits in the morning even though I told him I had my banana & fiber bar - i think he thinks I'm just trying to be nice & keep him from spending $$!, LOL!)... and my daughter brought pizza while I was there with her, etc)... I guess when we're in this situations, we just have to remember "MODERATION"...
    I think I'm coming home today, hope to see you all (well, MOST of you all!) on Sunday!
  • mom4life5
    mom4life5 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Debbie and Diane,
    Sorry you both had to roll with undesirable food choices this week and sickness (self or others)!
    Glad you'll be BACK this next week! Praying for you both today!
    Lynn